Rumour Buddy In strife Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong rumor going around a big story is about to break, buddy is apparently yet again in trouble, and under the new drug rules, has some serious concerns, take this as you will.
Shouldn't you wait for all the facts to come out?

Wait until the investigation has run it's course?

In a rumour thread?
Shocking isn't it.

You would almost expect a Richmond poster, maybe even this poster to accord Dusty the same privilege.

Shocking isn't it.
You would almost expect a Richmond poster, maybe even this poster to accord Dusty the same privilege.
Nah, Dusty is guilty of being a complete drunken idiot at least, we know he did something. Add to that, he has tatts in the neck, is from RFC , has Swannie as a good mate and whatever unrelated facts I can throw up as bait :)

lol. just lol.

So the cover up continues? Except now it's obviously a cartel established with Heeney, McGlynn and Talia involved. They're all up to their necks in it!

But I guess that if having finger surgery is smoking gun that proves that you're guilty of illicit drug use, we must all assume now that Daniel Chick was innocent the whole time!

Can I just point out that if Franklin and Talia are up to their necks in it, then it's 4 feet over McGlynn's head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people have their heads in the sand. A well rumoured drug abuser takes an absence during the biggest part of the season for some vague reason, resurfaces looking pretty washed up and not as sharp as he usually is, and then goes out again due to a finger injury.

People using Joel Selwood as an example are idiots. People aren't saying all injury reporting is false, but when there's supporting innuendo and weird news stories for years, how can you not entertain the possibility?

I don't know why the AFL would hypothetically just leave a drug user to play, though. They didn't care about Benny blowing away his life? Why would they care about someone hitting the 'fun stuff' every so often, so long as they turn up and kick goals? Surely it's easier to let them continue playing and not disrupt them/their club/risk rumours getting out when other players, coaches, and staff know. I don't know. Maybe the AFL are doing the humanistic thing and looking out for someone with a serious issue?

Some people have their heads in the sand. A well rumoured drug abuser takes an absence during the biggest part of the season for some vague reason, resurfaces looking pretty washed up and not as sharp as he usually is, and then goes out again due to a finger injury.

People using Joel Selwood as an example are idiots. People aren't saying all injury reporting is false, but when there's supporting innuendo and weird news stories for years, how can you not entertain the possibility?

I don't know why the AFL would hypothetically just leave a drug user to play, though. They didn't care about Benny blowing away his life? Why would they care about someone hitting the 'fun stuff' every so often, so long as they turn up and kick goals? Surely it's easier to let them continue playing and not disrupt them/their club/risk rumours getting out when other players, coaches, and staff know. I don't know. Maybe the AFL are doing the humanistic thing and looking out for someone with a serious issue?

The people at the top of the AFL can't risk being caught in an outright lie, so assuming Buddy does in fact have a 3rd strike, the AFL couldn't just pretend it didn't happen and let him play on. They'd have to give him a substantial penalty. I don't know for sure whether this scenario is true, but the facts fit the theory, Buddy's history, and the AFL's history. The finger injury just adds to the suspicion.

OR, he might have not-drug-related mental health issues and a genuine finger injury. I can't tell.

The people at the top of the AFL can't risk being caught in an outright lie, so assuming Buddy does in fact have a 3rd strike, the AFL couldn't just pretend it didn't happen and let him play on. They'd have to give him a substantial penalty. I don't know for sure whether this scenario is true, but the facts fit the theory, Buddy's history, and the AFL's history. The finger injury just adds to the suspicion.

OR, he might have not-drug-related mental health issues and a genuine finger injury. I can't tell.
So my friend, what do you think about the Essendon Saga?

They wouldn't cover it up. That's the point. Simply too much at stake for them.

Swans fans are sure the AFL cover stuff up. However, given the political context of Buddy playing for the Swans against the express wishes of the AFL, Swans fans are entitled to doubt that they would cover something like this up.

Different regime. And where did it get them? And Exactly why they'd throw Lance under the bus if they got the chance.
Buddy is one of the poster boy players of the competition - there's no way the AFL trash their brand by throwing him under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back