Buddy kicks 13!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Buddy kicks 10!

Young Hill did OK too. Buddy was always going to do this sort of thing one day, and will again
sometime. But my amazement at him is his athletisism, he takes off like a F/A18 Hornet.

Congrats Franklin, good for him. Good for footy. (sorry to poor old North)

Fantastic Effort.

Haha leading the Coleman and top 10 in both assists and forward 50 tackles and the man has copped the most critiscism I have ever seen for a bloke playing amazing footy ! This will shut everyone up and they might move on to someone who deserves it like Travis cloke !
I don,t think the umps like him either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe freo should offer buddy $2 mil instead of chasing cloke....although I'm guessing that type of vulgar display of brilliant attacking flair and skill would make Ross Lyon sick to his stomach!

Hopefully he finished off Braindead Brad's coaching career.

Haha leading the Coleman and top 10 in both assists and forward 50 tackles and the man has copped the most critiscism I have ever seen for a bloke playing amazing footy ! This will shut everyone up and they might move on to someone who deserves it like Travis cloke !

To be fair, his conversion rate before this weekend was down around 30%. I don't care who you are, that's worthy of criticism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy kicks 13!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back