Meltdown Buddy out with "mental health" issue

Remove this Banner Ad

So what you're hinting at here is that Franklin is (possibly) not an epileptic, and his seizure was drug-related?
Maybe he is epileptic but yes that's what I'm suggesting.

Would an epileptic seizure cause "mental health issues" only a week later? Doubtful. Would another drug overdose? Yup. My bet is he's in rehab right now.

Sig worthy? It came from nowhere. There he was, happy being an innerwebz hero, then a mean Tiger made a remark aimed at some Hawfies and he went full offend. You never go full offend.

LOL, you copped a clip and pissed yourself.

Good thing F Troop arrived. They sure showed me... :rolleyes:

Budwah is my favourite player. I hope he plays soon and is well.

I'm not sure Jacinta would be in favour of this snorting stuff. She intends making more millions being hot ripped and fit.

I worked with a chick that epilepsied out semi frequently. She ended up taking 6 months off with mental problems, so don't discount it.

Anyway, FU all. Mitch Clark had you all spooning each other and Budwah is copping shit.

I don't even believe in this sad panda crap. Harden up and move forward.

What are the odds Sydney would tell us the truth if Franklin's seizure was really an overdose? What are the odds the AFL would allow Sydney to tell us?

- AFL is famous for sweeping issues under the rug & spreading falsehoods
- AFL has covered for players with strikes before, ie. Beams, Swan, even Franklin himself
- AFL would be TERRIFIED of a Franklin drug-related controversy disrupting the finals
- Franklin is the AFL's #1 drawcard, more crucial to growing footy in NSW than anyone

Its not Sydney "protecting the brand" mate, its the AFL. They have to. There are too many dollars riding on Franklin's head, they can't afford a drug scandal.

So please save your faux outrage. If you want to be outraged over something how about pointing the finger at a society which sympathizes with sufferers of "mental illness" but not victims of drug addiction & substance abuse? They are still pariahs in the eyes of many, in much the same way Depression or Anxiety or ADD sufferers were years ago before awareness & education increased. Maybe that's something that needs to change, or maybe its our binge drinking & pill popping culture we need to look at instead.

Mate, some fantastic points in there. Kudos for that.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

LOL, you copped a clip and pissed yourself.

Good thing F Troop arrived. They sure showed me... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's how i read it and everyone else, hence you copping the meltdown tags. You sure showed me.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Drink driving Norm Smith medallists need not apply.
Well Bud doesn't have any Norm Smith's but he does have form behind the wheel so I guess he's on his way to being able to apply. Who am I kidding? The CoLAs won't be near the MCG on Grand Final day. Maybe Gary Rohan could go in the sprint it would be his best ever performance on GF day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope Spuddy is OK. Seizures and mental health issues? What has the Bloodz culture done to him, he was perfectly fine when we gave him to you.
il_570xN.214343337.jpg

:D

Maybe he is epileptic but yes that's what I'm suggesting.

Would an epileptic seizure cause "mental health issues" only a week later? Doubtful. Would another drug overdose? Yup. My bet is he's in rehab right now.

But but but player welfare??? :straining::thumbsu:

You sanctimonious piece of shit :thumbsu:

Go **** yourself.

We've put up with {Injunction} for 10 years.
We've put up with stolen medical form sold as news.
We've put up with stuff about Tuck.
We've put up with stuff about Garlett.
We've put up with Swans fans spouting off about how great this deal was and what a poor culture we've got and how they'd "turn him around".

So don't get on your ******* high horse and tell me I can't have a jab back now that it's all blown up in their face, you sanctimonious flog.

Every club has it's skeletons and issues. Now it's the Swans turn.

BTW - I love the Budwah and what he did for our club. This is not a knock on him - it's a knock on ********s like you.

LOL meltdown

Sounds like another Jonathan Hay moment - hawks ousting someone with issues to some other club to deal with.

Budwah is my favourite player. I hope he plays soon and is well.

I'm not sure Jacinta would be in favour of this snorting stuff. She intends making more millions being hot ripped and fit.

I worked with a chick that epilepsied out semi frequently. She ended up taking 6 months off with mental problems, so don't discount it.

Anyway, FU all. Mitch Clark had you all spooning each other and Budwah is copping shit.

I don't even believe in this sad panda crap. Harden up and move forward.

RE: Jesinta, didn't she just spend 4 days in hospital due to "exhaustion", which then got changed to dehydration and tonsillitis?

Stretching credibility there surely

Soooooooo, now that the initial issue is over. Let's discuss the real problems.

How will Shitney fit 7.8m into next years salary cap?
Pyke, Goodes, Shaw, Richards & Jetta may not be there next year so if anything they'll have too much leftover cash and noone to spend it on thanks to the trade ban. (cue whining)

Long term the Franklin deal will screw them bigtime. He'll struggle to keep his drawcard status or merchandizing value when he stops kicking bags every year and we've already seen he makes them a worse side by demanding the ball even when he's double or triple teamed. The Boyd deal may end up a bigger disaster but it'll be like comparing Hurricane Katrina with Cyclone Tracy.

How will Adam deal with all the attention on Buddy?
Boo him this week and you'll find out. ;)

Pyke, Goodes, Shaw, Richards & Jetta may not be there next year so if anything they'll have too much leftover cash and noone to spend it on thanks to the trade ban. (cue whining)

Long term the Franklin deal will screw them bigtime. He'll struggle to keep his drawcard status or merchandizing value when he stops kicking bags every year and we've already seen he makes them a worse side by demanding the ball even when he's double or triple teamed. The Boyd deal may end up a bigger disaster but it'll be like comparing Hurricane Katrina with Cyclone Tracy.

Boo him this week and you'll find out. ;)
I'm not booing shit.

Unless it's the umpires, they deserve it.

IF buddy has a third strike and the AFL/Swans are using mental health as a guise to cover the strike up, then they need to be drummed out of town. One should not troll mental health issues.
His 234th third strike when he was injured for six weeks at the Hawks, ie afl suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Buddy out with "mental health" issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back