Neville Bartos

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2004
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Doc Rivers' LA Clippers
Ok troops, looks like Buddy is off to the tribunal to give the AFL the proverbial finger and fight the charge. It's imperative that the big guy plays this week so we're going to need someone special to represent him.

Here are my suggestions:

JackieChiles.jpg

Jackie Chiles - Seinfeld

43128099_74b1319b32.jpg

Barry Zuckercorn - Arrested Development

718.jpg

Lionel Hutz - The Simpsons

Alan Dershowitz - O.J.'s lawyer

Great Idea.
If it was up to me i would go with the guy defending OJ.
Seems like lance could get away with murder if he had him!

MRP are all incompetent and should be sacked.

Buddy needs to appeal this ridiculous decision and should get off on the grounds of common sense.

How biased are the MRP?

Notice how all the other incidents this weekend now go by the "Lewis" precedent?

He gets done for a week for a love tap, and uses the "insufficient force" defence at the tribunal.

Apparently this defence now works for all other players apart from Lewis at the MRP. It even works for punching someone in the face and drawing blood ( a la Rance).

'Now, Mr. Franklin, you can't just run around on the field causing havoc against the opposition without paying some price. Sorry, but I must penalise you, not too heavily though'.

'Yes, there have been a whole series of inexplicable stuff-ups by the umpires and the MRP this year (Judy shouts "QUIET" to the HFC's legal team), we've had case after case of innocents through our doors. Your "heavy bump" on Mr. Cousins goes down as another one that we should'nt have to be bothered with (Judy yawns ...). :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm shocked and shigrined, mortified and stufied, who told Buddy to put the bump on, I didn't tell him to put the bump on, do you even know what a bump is, nobody knows what a bumps going to do.

Get Jackie Chiles immediately.

Am I allowed to say Jesus Christ?

Enter Booger from Revenge of the Nerds 2

Crap movie, but was still nice to see a old movie of 1984 (approx.).

There's only one man for the job

aa.jpg

C'mon Ando, aren't you sick of destroying the game?

Time to roll up your sleeves, cross the floor and do something for the game for a change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy's Lawyer at the Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back