Bulldogs are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originality not your strong point, Quiv?

I'm officially a Norf fan now after seeing them put away the Bullflogs.

I guess those Western scrappers will get that month-long September holiday they've always wanted after their Preliminary final chokings.

Back to that shit-stenched kennel, you flogs

Older guys past it. Younger guys not there yet. Enjoy the bottom Bullflogs. :)

hahaha, lionaround

Cream Team when they are up the all lift but as soon as a bit of the cake goes missing the cream follows

Waiting to see KA make an appearance here soon as he has been awfully silent the past week for some reason or other.

Cream Team when they are up the all lift but as soon as a bit of the cake goes missing the cream follows

As opposed to St Kilda- where the cream is whipped and rubbed all over Nick Riewoldt's bare body for Dawson to lick it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to St Kilda- where the cream is whipped and rubbed all over Nick Riewoldt's bare body for Dawson to lick it up.

Old news, Id say see you in the finals but you arent good enough. By Baz:D Wonder if your club will give him an end of season trip or will you cut costs cause you dont have $

Norf had the shinboner spirit today after a 117 point loss. You guys were always going to play well beyond your average output.

In the end you are still Norf.

The Roos were indeed less shit than us in the shittest game of the year. I wouldn't be getting excited :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back