Bulldogs are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Roos were indeed less shit than us in the shittest game of the year. I wouldn't be getting excited :eek:

Your an idiot don't let the fact your shit team lost cloud your judgement. It was a great game and deep down in your broken heart you know it.

What the hell is the point of this thread? The Bulldogs aren't the only shit team in the league, there around 13-14 others who are also shit. I could start a dozen Team X is shit threads and they'd all be true. The team they played today are shit, for example, they were just a little less shit on the day. They also had a rest last week, saving themselves for this game no doubt.

congrats to norf you were the better side today you wanted the win more than our boys today as for the rest of you flogs dont really care if we make finals or not i think every team outside of the top 4 are only making up numbers(that includes bulldogs if we perform a miracal and sum how scrap in)collingwood are a class above every team in the 4 and are 3 classes above every other side

What the hell is the point of this thread? The Bulldogs aren't the only shit team in the league, there around 13-14 others who are also shit. I could start a dozen Team X is shit threads and they'd all be true. The team they played today are shit, for example, they were just a little less shit on the day. They also had a rest last week, saving themselves for this game no doubt.

Footscray is the only team whose president said that a Grand Final appearance was a pass mark...

I think we can all agree that this year is a failure for your club

OP is correct

Footscray is the only team whose president said that a Grand Final appearance was a pass mark...

I think we can all agree that this year is a failure for your club

OP is correct

I'm not disputing that, but like I said, I could create at least a dozen threads for other teams and they'd also be correct, but what is the point?

I thought a nice touch would have been to get the Security Staff to go out onto the ground after the siren with pooper scoopers to pick up all the dog shit littered all over the place.

On a side note who is Rodeny blaming this week?

Grass a little bit long? Temperature not right under the roof? Too much picking on Barry?

My god North fans love coming out of the woodwork after a win.

Well done North. You beat a team in the bottom 8. All gather round and jerk each other off.

My god North fans love coming out of the woodwork after a win.

Well done North. You beat a team in the bottom 8. All gather round and jerk each other off.

Not every win. A win against Melbourne is not that exciting.

What's number are we up to on Melbourne Bitchwatch? I think Melbourne have the potential the eclipse the bitchslaping we gave Port when they first came into comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back