Bulldogs poor premiership defence highlighting just how amazing Hawthorn was 2013 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2008
Swimmin with bow legged women
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
You win a flag, you become the hunted, you must adapt, re-jig your game plan and have a genius coach at the helm to keep you at the top of the gravy train. So far Bulldogs have failed, I cannot think of a player at their club that has improved this year, maybe Bailey Dale..

Highlights even more Clarkson's greatness, and the ridiculousness of the AFL in never awarding him Coach of the Year. He still may yet.....

You win a flag, you become the hunted, you must adapt, re-jig your game plan and have a genius coach at the helm to keep you at the top of the gravy train. So far Bulldogs have failed, I cannot think of a player at their club that has improved this year, maybe Bailey Dale..

Highlights even more Clarkson's greatness, and the ridiculousness of the AFL in never awarding him Coach of the Year. He still may yet.....

The importation of North Melbourne culture has had a massive effect on Hawthorn.

This cannot be denied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there no shame it not backing up a flag like swans going out in the prelim in 2013 or even hawks in the semi. Getting embarrassed like hawks 09 is pretty bad tho.
They were a young team that demolished a cocky team in 08.
It went to their heads a bit.

You Cat supporters just cant get over 2008, can you??? It's hilarious.

Clarkson isn't a genius. Go look at the teams he faced in the 2013-5 GFs. Hawks had the home ground Advantage.

Hawthorn should be favourites to win the flags this year. They have Cyril, Mitchel and Jom.

Clarkson isn't a genius. Go look at the teams he faced in the 2013-5 GFs. Hawks had the home ground Advantage.

Hawthorn should be favourites to win the flags this year. They have Cyril, Mitchel and Jom.

Every year the media rated Freo, Sydney and the Eagles over Hawthorn. We defied the odds each time!

And he would have looked amazing flying through the air pretending to be Superman while trying to win free kicks.
you mean trying to dive after someone farts in his direction.

I am not going to Lie to you... Lindsay Thomas went to my high school. I know this is bay 13. But I kid you not:eek::eek:

Yes.... Tragically, he Is the greatest AFL player to come out of my high school

We also defeated "the greatest team of all" (lel) in 2008, after which he had to re-invent the entire gamestyle for the 3peat years. No question he had a ton of elite talent at his disposal but after 4 flags its fair to say he extracted the most out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs poor premiership defence highlighting just how amazing Hawthorn was 2013 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back