Bulldogs trade week:

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally wrong. 3rd best in the AFL, check the points for.
I don't think that necessarily means you have no problems there. Looking @ the finals. I am of the opinion that you can't win finals without good tall forwards. Even if they don't dominate, they still take a good defender & all sides are too good at isolating mis-matches defensively & zoning off to counter attack. I don't think the Dogs are that far away. Get rid of Welsh & slot in a proper key forward and it'd be a much better looking forward line for mine.

The bulldogs however have ''glaring'' structral problems up front. No shyt. So rather than a quick fix, why not do the smart thing?
Agreed, if we cannot get somebody who addresses our specific need for a contested marking, consistent goalkicking, key deep forward, I'd rather not trade for anyone else that doesn't fit this descrpition (ie: virtually everyone else mentioned with the exception of Hall). That, however, means placing an awful lot of faith in our up and coming young key forwards to make an impact as soon as next year.

LOL at Dog fans putting down the quality of Hawk Ruckmen. Or worse, saying they are equal to Street, Hudson & Minson. No way. Simon Taylor is far better than any ruck in Doggie colours.

Western Dogs need a ruckman, a power forward and some heart. Maybe throw in a team psychologist.
You guys were sensational in the finals and had a wonderful premiership victory. Try to be a little more humble in victory.

You have an excellent and underrated ruck division that is quite deep if Bailey comes up well after his second ACL - I haven't heard any Dogs fans rubbishing it in the past. If they have, they are ignorant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs trade week:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back