Bulldogs VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry trolls, better luck next week. Good to see some North supporters in here, always a laugh.

Well done Dogs, gave us everything we can handle. It's pretty rare that we get beat in the possession count these days. If you had half a forward line, you would've won.

What today shows is that our midfield still really lacks depth. Hopefully we can address that in the post season by trading a tall. It's going to be a problem come Haw/Coll in a few weeks.

After a scare, good but unconvincing win by the Bombers. Still a win though :)

How good is Winderlich?

As good as he has always been, kids just been injured and played out of position.
He isn't a midfielder, he is a flanker and some knob decided to go against logic.

Oh my! how common are the dogs fans? they are booing the umpires yet it was 17-17 free kicks. Do the doggies fan know how to count?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News just in: Best player in team makes team better!!!

More at 6

Some quality players have to carry more loads than others.

Watching today, hopefully people appreciate the heavy load that Jobe carries.

Oh my! how common are the dogs fans? they are booing the umpires yet it was 17-17 free kicks. Do the doggies fan know how to count?

Go back and count how many goals you got directly from frees, then do the same for us.

I expected us to get thrashed, so i'm happy with how we played, but that shithouse umpiring has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

Sad that the clear underdog had its best shot at winning snuffed by such a horrible decision.

Essendon were clearly the better team so for the Bulldogs to have their shot at the upset killed off by a momentum-sapping call like that is just depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back