Bulldogs VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
crying-kid.jpg

Sorry trolls, better luck next week. Good to see some North supporters in here, always a laugh.

Well done Dogs, gave us everything we can handle. It's pretty rare that we get beat in the possession count these days. If you had half a forward line, you would've won.

What today shows is that our midfield still really lacks depth. Hopefully we can address that in the post season by trading a tall. It's going to be a problem come Haw/Coll in a few weeks.
I know a club that might swap you a good small for a good tall.

Seems like the Dons supporters in this thread mustn't have had too much to say before the final siren, given the post rate.

Doggies have more FKs than us, so not sure what you are on about

Essendon supporters against Brisbane: "WE ARE BEING ROBBED BY THE UMPIRES! I KNOW WE HAVE MORE FREE KICKS THAN THEM BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! WE AREN'T GETTING NEARLY ENOUGH FREE KICKS AND ALL THE 50/50 CALLS ARE GOING AGAINST US! TOTALLY ROBBED! WAH WAH WAH!"

Essendon supporters against the Bulldogs: "SHUT UP BIGFOOTY! WE AREN'T GETTING AN ARMCHAIR RIDE AT ALL! LOOK AT THE FREE KICK COUNT! SEE! THEY HAVE MORE FREE KICKS THAN US! A WHOLE ONE MORE THAN US! WE ARE BEING HARD DONE BY! WAH WAH WAH!"

What a delusional and hypocritical base of supporters.

Seems like the Dons supporters in this thread mustn't have had too much to say before the final siren, given the post rate.
Was watching the game, did make a few posts though.

Is that ok sweetheart?

Go back and count how many goals you got directly from frees, then do the same for us.

I expected us to get thrashed, so i'm happy with how we played, but that shithouse umpiring has left a very sour taste in my mouth.
Shhhh some people just don't get it.

Thanks umpires. Hrovat gets paid that goal (the umpire in the play was calling advantage) and the match would have been very different. That killed our momentum.

So pissed off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is SO often the umps wave 'play on advantage' when clearly there is no advantage. Then there is the most obvious advantage in the game and they call it back. Absolutely stunned by that decision. Just gives you the sh1ts.

Go back and count how many goals you got directly from frees, then do the same for us.

I expected us to get thrashed, so i'm happy with how we played, but that shithouse umpiring has left a very sour taste in my mouth.
My pet hate is when people blame the umpires. No issues with your team? No credit to Esesndon? Not beaten by the better team on the day? Or all just umpire bias?

Oh my! how common are the dogs fans? they are booing the umpires yet it was 17-17 free kicks. Do the doggies fan know how to count?

You are an absolute moron. The free kick count doesn't determine who was ****ed over by the umpires. Go back to the Essendon board and never come back.

Good effort by the Dogs. Robbed of 18 points at least...the advantage that wasn't paid, the goal from out of bounds, and that mark in front of goal that wasn't paid in the first or second quarter.

Were the better team IMO. A few brain snaps that cost them and some flukey goals from Essendon.

Good workmanlike win from a quality side missing some key players. Did enough for a regulation 5 goal win

Haha pathetic.

5 goals were from direct frees that were very iffy, another 5 were flukey, there was Melksham's goal from aisle 8 row D, and the no advantage call on Hrovat when the Dogs were storming home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back