Bulldogs VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While these tears may be nice, they'll be nothing compared to when ASADA drops the hammer down and Essendon are knocked out for the count.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Good effort by the Dogs. Robbed of 18 points at least...the advantage that wasn't paid, the goal from out of bounds, and that mark in front of goal that wasn't paid in the first or second quarter.

Were the better team IMO. A few brain snaps that cost them and some flukey goals from Essendon.
Dogs were really good, they are a hard exciting team, but they certainly weren't the better team today. Essendon had 11 more scoring shots and won by 31 points.

Stupid call

Oh my! how common are the dogs fans? they are booing the umpires yet it was 17-17 free kicks. Do the doggies fan know how to count?

Aren't you just a classy little thing!!!
Lets do some more sad little generalisations- I have a bombers fan friend who still whinges about a free kick count in a game from 5-odd years ago which we won. Get a grip- the count may be 17-17 but I can't think of too many decisions that were 50/50 you missed on, can't say the same for us. You won- better on the day but you can't help but prove why so many neutrals hoped you got your bots smacked today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks umpires. Hrovat gets paid that goal (the umpire in the play was calling advantage) and the match would have been very different. That killed our momentum.

So pissed off.

Didn't Dahlhaus miss from 25 metres out about 60 seconds after the decision?? He kicks that and it is 6 points the difference.

Also there are more tears in here from opposition supporters than Doggies fans. Whats with that??

Hrovat taking a mark inside 50 and it not getting payed.
Boundary umpire not calling it out.
Stevens' holding the ball despite not even getting tackled.
And worst of all, the non-advantage call.

Not to mention other things like Minson's 4 frees against in the first quarter.

Many of essendon's goals were flukes, such as snaps from 45 metres out.

It's ok Essendon, I suppose you're used to assisted victores. Enjoy your successes, not going to be too much more.

Aren't you just a classy little thing!!!
Lets do some more sad little generalisations- I have a bombers fan friend who still whinges about a free kick count in a game from 5-odd years ago which we won. Get a grip- the count may be 17-17 but I can't think of too many decisions that were 50/50 you missed on, can't say the same for us. You won- better on the day but you can't help but prove why so many neutrals hoped you got your bots smacked today.

What on earth are you on about? Bombers clearly a class above the Doggies. Unsure if you expected anything else. The umpires are shocking I know. They have been the last few years. We all just got to get used to it. Essendon did what they had to in the last term. A win is a win.

Unsure why doggies fans can boo the umpires though, we didn't get more free kicks. Unsure also if the doggies fans understand that.

Hrovat taking a mark inside 50 and it not getting payed.
Boundary umpire not calling it out.
Stevens' holding the ball despite not even getting tackled.
And worst of all, the non-advantage call.

Not to mention other things like Minson's 4 frees against in the first quarter.

Many of essendon's goals were flukes, such as snaps from 45 metres out.

It's ok Essendon, I suppose you're used to assisted victores. Enjoy your successes, not going to be too much more.
11 less scoring shots, you were lucky to be anywhere near us you big sook

Are they really flukes if we keep kicking them? I mean really, I know it's been a while since you had a forward of note but that's just common skills these days.

5 wins in a row now... with GWS next week.

When is this "mid-season slide into mediocrity" that was widely predicted on Bigfooty going to begin? It's now the middle of July... tick tock, tick tock...

It's delayed up here in Canberra, just saw that clear advantage that was called back. Absolutely shocking.
What makes it even worse is the exact same thing happens not even 2 minutes later and it's allowed to continue on.

No clue how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back