Button Masher of the Year 2016 - Winner is Richoman Tigers

Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to change the Fred title.

Live pictures coming in from Terror Squad HQ.

tumblr_movjoyIVlN1qzhnmco1_500.gif

Seen the final result?

BMOTY. How could you do this to us hawfies Bayer.

I almost couldn't bring myself to giving you a like, almost. This is going to take some reconciling.

Poll gate. Mods can and will confirm the poll was reopened (for a second time - he did it last week when we was about to win). And unlike the Terror Squad, I didn't use a single Elias to influence the result :$

Poll closed 8:59 November 19th hey- and they're magically open again
Whats this shit Richoman Tigers?
Cowardice goes hand in hand with snitching I see.
You still crawling up bayers anoos m8????

He is tainted with another BMOTY title m8 time you found another man to suck off NTTAWWT

Last edited:
You still crawling up bayers anoos m8????

He is tainted with another BMOTY title m8 time you found another man to suck off NTTAWWT
Wtf does my dislike of Jaid's being a repulsive, lying, button mashing, snitch have to do with bayer?

He is far from the only one who shares my view- the very cream of the bay has voted for Jaid's in force!

As you seem an honest albeit overly sensitive type (its ok, I dont blame you, PMT makes many young lasses moody) Ill offer you some advice.
If I was you I would disassociate yourself from this self admitted lagging informant quicksmart, you know what they say about lying down with dogs and catching fleas...
Richoman And Tigers
spells R A T.

Wtf does my dislike of Jaid's being a repulsive, lying, button mashing, snitch have to do with bayer?

He is far from the only one who shares my view- the very cream of the bay has voted for Jaid's in force!

As you seem an honest albeit overly sensitive type (its ok, I dont blame you, PMT makes many young lasses moody) Ill offer you some advice.
If I was you I would disassociate yourself from this self admitted lagging informant quicksmart, you know what they say about lying down with dogs and catching fleas...
Richoman And Tigers
spells R A T.
Sounds and looks like 'Jaid's' has really ripped you a new one and now you're bleeding all over the bay leaving an awful mess.

I suggest you seek medical attention or go see a psychiatrist :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds and looks like 'Jaid's' has really ripped you a new one
I suggest you seek medical attention or go see a psychiatrist :$
I was seriously considering it, Laggy McSnitchSnitch and his ratting ways have so shaken my faith in human nature it's damaged my fragile emotional equilibrium...

But then I read "Mental illness is the new black" so I thought **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back