Button Masher of the Year 2016 - Winner is Richoman Tigers

Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A) if you didn't post there why the huge meltdown about it?
B) who the **** is Jason Genova?
A) Whos melting? This is a footy forum and there is no footy, Im just bored.
B) Jason Genova is Sooz on a massive global scale. Trying to explain him in a single post would be impossible. Good_old or Yidaki had him as an avatar a while back, they might be able to explain it better than me or just google genovpedia.org and prepare to lose some IQ points.
Anyway back to you being a button mashing, informant snitch.

A) Whos melting? This is a footy forum and there is no footy, Im just bored.
B) Jason Genova is Sooz on a massive global scale. Trying to explain him in a single post would be impossible. Good_old or Yidaki had him as an avatar a while back, they might be able to explain it better than me or just google genovpedia.org and prepare to lose some IQ points.
Anyway back to you being a button mashing, informant snitch.

You have been melting...following me round like a bad smell trying to stink up Bay 69 with pictures of a mentally handicapped lady voting for me in every poll possible. I have been occupying your headspace big time.

No idea why you have brought this Jason Genova bloke into things but you seem to find it funny to pick on autistic people online...pretty gutless if you ask me but not unexpected from you

Keep mashing away on all the Brett Lee pics though floggo

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been melting...following me round like a bad smell trying to stink up Bay 69 with pictures of a mentally handicapped lady voting for me in every poll possible. I have been occupying your headspace big time.

No idea why you have brought this Jason Genova bloke into things but you seem to find it funny to pick on autistic people online...pretty gutless if you ask me but not unexpected from you

738477-andy-bichel.jpg
Only one of us has picked on Autistic people remember your "Autism is the new black" quote.
Why is posting quite a nice picture of Sooz "stinking up bay69" its just serving the dual role of picture spamming bay69 and reminding you you're a hypocritical campaigner- I think its quite a flattering pic.
Sooz.jpg
As far as voting for you goes, well you're an admitted masher, who else would I vote for?

Only one of us has picked on Autistic people remember your "Autism is the new black" quote.
Why is posting quite a nice picture of Sooz "stinking up bay69" its just serving the dual role of picture spamming bay69 and reminding you you're a hypocritical campaigner- I think its quite a flattering pic.
View attachment 310444
As far as voting for you goes, well you're an admitted masher, who else would I vote for?

Stop twisting words. I have never once said Autism is the new black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 310304

This list is a real gathering of the cream of the Bay. :$

Assorted shitposters, sporadically used Eliases, attention whores with no personality (that's you STP18), Terror Squad melters, guys that found their wife in a catalogue, WCE cheer squad members, people who can't change tyres, former criminals, impersonators who can't do accents.

Having the dregs of the Bay voting for me: I will wear this one as a badge of honour. :straining:

I'm waiting for my Bayer_ thinks I'm Shit badge. I'll wear it with pride.

You call people on here 'r**ards' all the time, your hypocrisy is incredibly obvious. :$

Yes, but that doesn't mean you don't type it to let the swear filter do its job. The sentiment is the same.

So no proof. Okay thanks for clarifying.

Shouldn't you be off on TLC for Suzie Tuesday where you let the special needs girl out of the cage and watch a bunch of virgin flogs hang shit on her for a couple of hours as their only form of female contact for the week?

Yet apparently I'm the hypocrite.

There's proof from as recent as last month, fortunately for you banned terms can't be searched

Shouldn't you be off on TLC for Suzie Tuesday where you let the special needs girl out of the cage and watch a bunch of virgin flogs hang shit on her for a couple of hours as their only form of female contact for the week?

Sooz has been banned on TLC for as long as she's been banned here, but nice try though.

So how does Sooz rate on your 'Bushpig' scale?

Again with your obsession with Susanne... It's really pretty embarrassing for you
Sooz was before my time here but It seems to me that you saying "let the special needs girl out of the cage" is condescending as all ****.
From a quick read of some of her old posts she seems to have a better grasp of the English language (not to mention punctuation) than a huge number of posters on Bigfooty just for starters.
Ive read that she also runs her own footy forum/twitter acct./art site etc. and is without a doubt the number one master troll in the history of Bigfooty, as the fact that she is being discussed now demonstrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back