Admin Announcement Buy/Swap/Sell Grand Final tickets! - PLEASE READ OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi,

Thought I’ll create a page for all posters to Buy/Swap/Sell Grand Final tickets!

I have 2 tickets in the Southern Stand.
Level 4. Section Q14. Row W.

I’m willing to swap/pay for any tickets in the Ponsford Stand.

Thanks.

Buy/Swap/Sell responsibly!!

A Note from your Admins:

Scalping is illegal. All transactions are for face value or less only. Anybody attempting to sell at a profit gets banned.

This includes packaging tickets with other items "a can of coke for $350 - comes with GF ticket".

All transactions are caveat emptor. BigFooty, it's admins, supers and mods do not vouch for the authenticity of any seller and will not bear any responsibility for transactions that go bad. You have been warned.

Messenger.
Chief
grizzlym
Doss
Ant_ Starburns_

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish I could give my ticket to a WCE fan, it's a corker, row B On the wing, and I've lost interest in going, but sadly it's in the MCC reserve so completely non-transferable.

Hopefully Tiger and WCE fans can connect here for tix in the general reserve.

Hi we are attending the grand final this week and we have someone on crutches coming we were wondering if anyone could tell me the aisle seat numbers to section Q54 Row G so we can decide if he comes or not.

I am very interested in purchasing 2 tickets,

Please get in touch via pm if you’re wanting to sell unwanted tickets

Cheers

Wish I could give my ticket to a WCE fan, it's a corker, row B On the wing, and I've lost interest in going, but sadly it's in the MCC reserve so completely non-transferable.

Hopefully Tiger and WCE fans can connect here for tix in the general reserve.
Hahaha someone is salty about Friday night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone be willing to swap 2x of their seated tickets for 2x standing room tickets in section M25 + $$?

Hi we are attending the grand final this week and we have someone on crutches coming we were wondering if anyone could tell me the aisle seat numbers to section Q54 Row G so we can decide if he comes or not.

Give em a call, they’ll probably be happy to relocate you. They do it for other events.

You might get to sit in the spacious disabled section if there’s any spots left.

They don’t want crutches blocking walkways anyway.

Reports of alleged Ticketek on-sale happening today.

https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GRAND0118

Club Members
WCE Members who were unsuccessful in the ballot: 1–3pm AEST
WCE Members who were ineligible to register in the ballot: 2-3pm AEST
Collingwood Residual onsale: 4-6pm

To me it looks like WCE Members who were successful in the ballot but can't get flights/can't get here have decided to return them. So they'll offer them up first to WCE Members who have flights/can get here but were unsuccessful in the ballot. Whatever's left will go to Collingwood members.

Hello,
I'm flying over on Friday and would love to get my hands on 6 tickets for myself and 5 friends. but will take as many as you can offer.

please PM me if you have some.

thanks,
hayden

Club Members

To me it looks like WCE Members who were successful in the ballot but can't get flights/can't get here have decided to return them. So they'll offer them up first to WCE Members who have flights/can get here but were unsuccessful in the ballot. Whatever's left will go to Collingwood members.

The WCE members tickets sales have been allocation exhausted for a while now. Collingwood sale still going ahead at 4pm today. So I don't think it is "whatever's left" but there are extra tickets that will be going to Collingwood members?

Club Members

Logged in at 10:55 and missed out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back