By Career's End, Darren Jolly Will

Remove this Banner Ad

A slightly above average journeyman ruckman who was lucky enough to win a couple of flags. Thats all!

He will be remembered much like Monkhorst. A really very good, premiership ruckman for the Magpies, but it's unlikely he'll be mentioned as an elite of the game.

He is NOT better than Sandilands, but I'd say he's in the top 5 ruckmen in the league at the moment, taking into account his second half of last season, however at the start of the year he was probably bottom 5.

Sydney fans will remember him as a sissy who couldn't say no to his Mrs and wont forgive him for '06.

I really am sick of delusional Collingwood fans wanting our tyres pumped up, FFS we're premiers who cares what opposition fans think of or rate our players?

StKilda had 2 ruckman from quarter time so Id suggest that it wasnt shared evenly. There number one ruckman being the one that wasnt available.
The point being that Jolly was not smashed regardless of who was where and that was what I was getting at. Clearly you are so blinded by your obvious hatred of Collingwood that you don't even follow the conversation. Just chime in with some irrelevance when ever it takes your fancy. Nothing new there! :rolleyes:

There must be an ignore button here somewhere! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

By Career's End, Darren Jolly Will

Remove this Banner Ad

Back