Bye Bye Brady

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know much about the new points system, but i hope he doesn't get more than a week or two.

Some players throw cheapies then run (but cry if they cop one) but Brady always takes his licks without sooking.
His dishes plenty out, but also gets a fair bit back.

Blues_Man said:
it's about time the tribunal caught up with Rawlings he has gotten away with crap like that for far too long

Every team has someone like Rawlings (if they're lucky).

Anthony Franchina was Carlton's niggly pest of choice for years.

Bluemike said:
Sniper

He was suspended last year for his strike on Camporeale.

A sniper is an opportunist who takes a cheap shot then disappears, Rawlings takes as much as he gives.

Byron Pickett and Brent Guerra are snipers, Brady Rawlings is not.

Let's wait and see until Tuesday. If Hamill can get off after dislodging teeth from a deliberate fist to Scott, the Glove has a chance if he can get his defence right. Luckily for him Fox Footy only have about 2 cameras at Manuka today.

BTW - any one who gives that squib Camporeale a smack deserves a pat on the back.

Lidge said:
Let's wait and see until Tuesday. If Hamill can get off after dislodging teeth from a deliberate fist to Scott, the Glove has a chance if he can get his defence right. Luckily for him Fox Footy only have about 2 cameras at Manuka today.

BTW - any one who gives that squib Camporeale a smack deserves a pat on the back.
yes thats exactly the word i would use to describe rawlings ..squib ..he likes to dish it out but runs squealing for an umpire when he gets a bit back ..lets hope the long nose geek gets a good long rest

Lidge said:

They don't need any more cameras, the ones they have are incriminating enough.

Not even Johnny Cochrane (especially now) could get him off that one.

Blues_Man said:
yes thats exactly the word i would use to describe rawlings ..squib ..he likes to dish it out but runs squealing for an umpire when he gets a bit back ..lets hope the long nose geek gets a good long rest

Sure you're not confusing him with his brother?

Brady Rawlings is as tough a footballer as you'll find, hard as nails. Doesn't squeal either.

Blues_Man said:

You have no idea :confused:

Good, tough, solid player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Rawlings and Brodie Holland do cheap stuff off the ball and usually end up getting whacked for it by frustrated players, so him with the shoe on the other foot is a pleasant change.

Williams didn't appreciate what was a very good tackle put on him by Brady and then they started to wrestle with Williams sitting on Brady who was trying to get him off, Brady gave him a clip for the effort and will probably be offered a week or two. Was undisciplined and stupid but was provoked, they do not take that into consideration though.

It happens in football, no big deal. Took a huge fair bump from Goodes later on and just got up and kept going. Pity the swans didn't hit the ball as hard as the man. ;)

Blues_Man said:

Upset about losing last week? :D

Williams didn't appreciate what was a very good tackle put on him by Brady and then they started to wrestle with Williams sitting on Brady who was trying to get him off, Brady gave him a clip for the effort and will probably be offered a week or two. Was undisciplined and stupid but was provoked, they do not take that into consideration though.

It happens in football, no big deal. Took a huge fair bump from Goodes later on and just got up and kept going. Pity the swans didn't hit the ball as hard as the man.
Rawlings was actually all over williams on the ground, sitting on him, the ferrito (sp?) came in to help Rawlings attack willo while he was down. Willo ended up with a nasty gash over his eye and came off a number of times, as the severity of the cut meant the blood could not be stopped.
Very cheap by Rawlings.
Goodes payed him back with a huge hip and shoulder. Rawlings was down for a bit and seemed wobbly when he finally got back on his feet.

:mad: I w3itnessed Ferrito rubbing willo's face in the ground while rawlings was on him also. Very poor sportsmanship against a champion player.

h'ell probably go but he was coping it all day andgot laid out by goodes in another instance and did not retaliate.

yes goodes was pure retaliation cos he saw a chance to get one back on brady.

thommoone said:
Rawlings was actually all over williams on the ground, sitting on him, the ferrito (sp?) came in to help Rawlings attack willo while he was down. Willo ended up with a nasty gash over his eye and came off a number of times, as the severity of the cut meant the blood could not be stopped.
Very cheap by Rawlings.
Goodes payed him back with a huge hip and shoulder. Rawlings was down for a bit and seemed wobbly when he finally got back on his feet.

You might want to watch the highlights, or is that the lowlights? He connected with Williams when he was on his back and after Williams had the choke hold going.

The incident started after a very good tackle from Rawlings which drove Williams into the ground. I like Williams so not having a go at him. Brady should know better than to throw punches.

it sure didn't look pretty.Gouging skin, off on the blood rule.Then Rawlings ran from the other side of the ground and helped him off the field with a bump.Only problem was he was in the hands of the trainer.Not pretty vision, that one.

I am really surprised about the huge fuss about a tagger, who cares?!

He will have a break, he can go fishing, play some golf. One of our many other good young midfielders will come in to replace him.

Brady also went off on the blood rule so if Brady goes then I assume Williams will aswell. He didn't cut himself on the grass. :p

campbell said:
it sure didn't look pretty.Gouging skin, off on the blood rule.Then Rawlings ran from the other side of the ground and helped him off the field with a bump.Only problem was he was in the hands of the trainer.Not pretty vision, that one.

i dont know where the races are at manuka but brady was heading for the bench for treatment on his own cut

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Brady

Remove this Banner Ad

Back