Bye Bye Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

4 woeful games in row now.

If he gets a game next week I'll tear my hair out.

Wouldnt say woefull. Woefull was what Bradley gave us last week. He has simply been average.

Woeful is when a midfielder gives you no run, no tackling pressure, no possessions... no influence in any game.
Or woefull is your own judgment when it comes to overating our list :p
Time to take a bit of a chill pill kelvin or you will be in the mental hospital by round 18 :D

Mentally I should already be hospitalised. I have somehow avoided the system ;)

As for Dyson I never rated him. I never rated Winderlich either but he's sort of proving me wrong.

Well i dont make a habit of rating players too early but i can say i dont rate Dyson now even if i wouldnt describe him as woeful :)
Enter stage right the next nice looking left footer , Heath Hocking :thumbsu:

Well I rate Dyson. If he actually gets game time he will be good. Unfortunately for me Kelvin, Dyson cant prove you wrong from the bench.

How do midfielders from other sides have an impact coming off the bench but no our Rick cant get into the game when he comes on.

Well I rate Dyson. If he actually gets game time he will be good. Unfortunately for me Kelvin, Dyson cant prove you wrong from the bench.

Like Ant said he doesn't have the same impact when he's on the ground as other teams players that come off the bench.

There were a couple of times yesterday where the ball was in vicinity but he stood back and did not apply enough pressure. I was screaming at the TV "Get him, go..run" but he was in la la land watching the game.

When you see all the Hawthorn guys swarm and attack us it gives you a clear indication of what it takes to play league football.

Dyson had 16 touches in 65% game time. if he is played as much as the other mids, he wll be having as much of an impact as they are. OK, he is prone to a few clangers, but at least he is getting the ball. The few mistakes he makes are outweighed by the rest of his disposals IMO. I'd like to know how many scoring assists he had in yesterday's game, coz I reckon he had atleast 2 if not more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricky Dyson- 7 kicks..4 were clangers.. He would want to have more of an impact with those possies..

I've given him plenty of time to show something but he keeps on disappointing.

Today was the final nail. He is not going to make it.

3 ordinary games in a row is not good enough.

It's time for us to cut our losses with him and blood the replacements - Houli, Lonergan, Dempsey, Nash, Hislop, Jetta...

ur a flipping goose mate - as soon as someone plays bad ur on their back - a typical flipping negative supporter the type we dont need

ur a flipping goose mate - as soon as someone plays bad ur on their back - a typical flipping negative supporter the type we dont need

Hang on. He debuted whilst Mercuri was still playing for us....and hasnt made any progress apart from physically. Why would we hold onto a player for 4 years as midfielder and have him make no impact in our club.

Ricky Dyson- 7 kicks..4 were clangers.. He would want to have more of an impact with those possies..
Like i said, he is prone to errors. But what happened with the other kicks? I know atleast one resulted in a score (cant remember what) to C.Johns

I've been on his case for the last 3 years. I don't think it's negative but just honest critical appraisement.

Lets face it he is not good enough and never will be - 4 years is enough time. He is like the Lonie brothers but worse.

I will be astounded if he is there next year even though he is contracted.

That pass was in the last qtr - from the opposite side of the ground to where I was sitting into the F50...game had petered out at this stage. The jury is out for me on Dyson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back