Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting a little precious in here guys. I love and rate Wee-man as much as anyone, but Mills has had a tremendous first year and has established himself as a bonafide lock in a team who are the current Premiership favourite.

Caleb's had plenty of positive media exposure this year. He'll probably finish second tomorrow but so did The Bont and does anyone really give a f*** now?

Last edited:
Getting a little precious in here guys. I love and rate Wee-man as much as anyone, but Mills has had a tremendous first year and has established himself as a bonafide lock in a team who is the current Premiership favourite.

Caleb's had plenty of positive media exposure this year. He'll probably finish second tomorrow but so did The Bont and does anyone really give a f*** now?
Yep, if the roles were reversed and Caleb was the media favourite and Mills wasn't, Swans would be saying the same things as some people in here, who would then make fun of the Swans.

Not sure why anybody even cares about the awards?

Brownlow - tainted and decided by umpires that people mouth off to every day
AFLPA - coaches can get bitter (cough brad) and manipulate the outcome for their own benefit

Just worry about supporting the dogs to win on Thursday, because that's all that's on their radar

Getting a little precious in here guys. I love and rate Wee-man as much as anyone, but Mills has had a tremendous first year and has established himself as a bonafide lock in a team who are the current Premiership favourite.

Caleb's had plenty of positive media exposure this year.
This. If you complain about Mills winning it, you just don't know footy. He's been awesome and both would be worthy winners.

Still filthy on Bont finishing second....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Not sure why anybody even cares about the awards?

Brownlow - tainted and decided by umpires that people mouth off to every day
AFLPA - coaches can get bitter (cough brad) and manipulate the outcome for their own benefit

Just worry about supporting the dogs to win on Thursday, because that's all that's on their radar
Well that, and 168cm 19 year old weighing 70kgs establishing himself in the best 22 of a top 8 side...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gillon McLachlan and last year's NAB AFL Rising Star Jesse Hogan are up on stage to announce the top five ... and Callum Mills takes it out ahead of Caleb Daniel!

1st - Callum Mills
2nd - Caleb Daniel
3rd - Jacob Weitering
4th - Darcy Parish
5th - Darcy Moore

Backed Daniel during pre-season at $29, but media has been pumping mills up for a month so expect him to get it. More afl love to nsw

Crazy. No Doubt Mills is a great talent but he took forever to get nominate and there is very good reason for that. The first half of the season he looked out of depth at times whilst other kids were up and about. It seems once he got going late in the season people put his late season form together with his draft hype and made him favourite. Caleb was busy helping win games of footy whilst Mills was finding his feet for the first half of the season. Not sure a 6th defender in a winning team deserves the win #TeamCaleb

10 voters, only 1 gave Daniel 5 votes? In boxing, that's a unanimous decision & basically a belting. Should have been a lot closer, both would have been worthy winners as it was daylight between them & the rest

Mills is great, but don't tell me the AFL didn't lean on the judges to make sure he got over the line.

Just another way the AFL can suck up the a***s of NSW people, most of who will say "Callum who? Rising what?".

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back