Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Im the guy you keep trying to invite to your games and messaging.

bwahaha that's the thing...i try and make people feel welcome.
i literally couldn't care if you joined any party i'm in. in fact, i dare say the majority i play with would prefer you WEREN'T.

poor lil morelli....not too good at taking the insults you so freely dish out now are ya matey :thumbsu:

Bwhahahaha.

I love you caMo.

Lets bring back some old school BigFooty rifts.

But seriously now, the vast majority of the kids you play with from here are complete poindexter nerds who i would barely want to share a lift with, let alone associate with for more than 5 minutes. I care not what they, or you, think of me.

Anyway, see how when i criticised the game, i criticised the game, see how when you criticse the game, you criticise the person criticising the game? Eg Rocks in their head

You post with the air of someone with a massive inferiority complex, its like you're seeking approval or something eg Jordz said i was good! Therfore my opinion is valid!

Why is that? What can your uncle morelli help you with? Is it backne?

Its backne isnt it....

Bwhahahaha.

I love you caMo.

Lets bring back some old school BigFooty rifts.

But seriously now, the vast majority of the kids you play with from here are complete poindexter nerds who i would barely want to share a lift with, let alone associate with for more than 5 minutes. I care not what they, or you, think of me.

Anyway, see how when i criticised the game, i criticised the game, see how when you criticse the game, you criticise the person criticising the game? Eg Rocks in their head

You post with the air of someone with a massive inferiority complex, its like you're seeking approval or something eg Jordz said i was good! Therfore my opinion is valid!

Why is that? What can your uncle morelli help you with? Is it backne?

Its backne isnt it....

lol morelli get a grip......what i typed was mimicking you and the way you've acted since mw2 onwards (note the whited text when you quoted it....).
it was a joke and you really didn't handle it well whatsoever.

that is how you've treated others on this board for years and it doesn't seem you like it one iota when it's returned your way....that was actually embarrassing to see you blow up like that at work styled after your own! :|

also not sure i see the point of insulting those i game with.
they're all great people and with your kind of attitude you should feel honoured if they even gave you a second out of their day.

Thread good again

Team Morell

nortonlappari.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game relies almost exclusively on the connection it gives you.

How I can go 50-1 in one game and 14-19 the next makes little sense.

Getting owned by guys going negative....joke.

But I'll continue to play.

This game relies almost exclusively on the connection it gives you.

How I can go 50-1 in one game and 14-19 the next makes little sense.

Getting owned by guys going negative....joke.

But I'll continue to play.
As does any CoD game. My experiences with MW3 were no better than this in the first weeks.

Blops was probably the best for me but I got that after it had already been out for a month so that could have a bit to do with it.

Wow 50-1 kudos mate your much better than me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back