Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the challenges are a bit crud.

Unless I'm missing something, I liked the 1 500 kills for ac130 etc in mw3.

Looks like the max is 50 kills for dogs and that's it. Boo!

50334_190753604153_7977903_n.jpg

The bouncing betty spam is ridiculous now. And it's almost impossible to duck them because if you're sprinting you just dolphin dive and still get blown up. And if you're jogging it's still hard to duck because the player movement is so much slower in this game. Unless you see it on the ground beforehand, 95% of the time you're dead.

The bouncing betty spam is ridiculous now. And it's almost impossible to duck them because if you're sprinting you just dolphin dive and still get blown up. And if you're jogging it's still hard to duck because the player movement is so much slower in this game. Unless you see it on the ground beforehand, 95% of the time you're dead.

Just use them as a primary weapon, beats the **** out of the s12...

The new cool thing to do is place a shock charge ontop of a bouncing betty...

Engineer. Very very handy for objective based modes. Blowing up a heap of equipment.

Do notice the advantage of being host at times.

And does the ddeath machine ever run out of bullets? Swear this bloke had it for half a game (was host too so impossible to knock him out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engineer. Very very handy for objective based modes. Blowing up a heap of equipment.
Yeah, might have to start using that now, because I'm dying at least 5 times each match from wankstains who put their betty on the ground and camp a room/headglitch spot. Dexterity is just so useful for winning 1v1s though.

Just wondering I got the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2 and was wondering if it was valid on the 7 day money back deal at EB Games. I haven't used the DLC codes or anything.

Just wondering I got the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2 and was wondering if it was valid on the 7 day money back deal at EB Games. I haven't used the DLC codes or anything.

It depends on the store and person. They definitely do it for games without a code but might refuse for ones with DLC.

If it doesn't work the first time go back later and see if there's someone else at the counter.

BF report emblem nek minnit banned

you can barely get one hit kills with the m1216 in hardcore, **** i hate treyarch, i hate these campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back