Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE RC cars. IMO they need to be slowed down around 25% they're just so frustrating. Oh well.
I'd much rather an RC than say a chopper gunner. They're a pretty basic killstreak to get rid of and just using the basics will stop you from being killed by one.

Have your back against a fall facing an open space (preferably in your spawn) so if it comes near you, you'll both hear and see it. Then just shoot it.

the invite system is so disgraceful its embarrassing

i wonder if ps3 was included the internal beta

agree....it's so deplorable words can barely describe it.

also i thought you'd get host for certain on gw camste...it's simply the only way i can play that gametype.
can't/won't play it again unless i see that you're host because it's borderline unplayable for me.

on another note awesome fun in those dom matches with you earlier hb

agree....it's so deplorable words can barely describe it.

also i thought you'd get host for certain on gw camste...it's simply the only way i can play that gametype.
can't/won't play it again unless i see that you're host because it's borderline unplayable for me.

on another note awesome fun in those dom matches with you earlier hb
The Firing Range match was the best. 52-11 for you? and 43-14 or something for me. I also smashed them with the Gunship which I got in a Care Package.:D

Might have to file share it.;)
[youtube]oMulWFDe4JU[/youtube]

Hey I actually owned some campers here.

Also anyone else falling through the floor of WMD when dieing?
Jabso ftw? Wha, wha, wha, whatttttttttt!

i've been CTFing a bit lately

every match i get connection interrupted at half time, no exagerration, so its either sit there for 5 minutes for the game to end itself, or cop a loss

so the match i type this, we get host migration AND IT WORKS

and im returned to the match, which has been going for 2 minutes and i have 2 extra deaths :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keep an ear out for them. When you determine the direction they are coming from, plant a claymore between you and them. It's easier then trying to shoot them.

This is good. I don't have many problems at all. I find you get fair warning and all it takes is either the claymore or putting yourself in a position to limit the path options and take it out. It's not bad at all.

It's like the chopper gunner. I go ghost pro but still have the strela equipped and take them out quick smart. Plus any UAVs. After all, it's a team game.;)

I swear people that get lucky getting these out of care packages have a huge smile replaced by cursing against me. I laugh my head off. I can't believe how infrequent the strela is used by others. I'm just pissed it only comes with two rounds. If your quick enough you can take down care package choppers.

This is good. I don't have many problems at all. I find you get fair warning and all it takes is either the claymore or putting yourself in a position to limit the path options and take it out. It's not bad at all.

It's like the chopper gunner. I go ghost pro but still have the strela equipped and take them out quick smart. Plus any UAVs. After all, it's a team game.;)

I swear people that get lucky getting these out of care packages have a huge smile replaced by cursing against me. I laugh my head off. I can't believe how infrequent the strela is used by others. I'm just pissed it only comes with two rounds. If your quick enough you can take down care package choppers.

Yeah I have a strela class, love taking out choppers/carepackage choppers/spy planes.

Playing Dom today, I got so frustrated and angry because I had a bunch of ********s on my team who wouldn't cap the flags. People just run through them even when no on is around. I got 7 caps and my team only got about 10 so we lost, the other team just capped flags then camped in a room. I was capping b the middle of the map and there were 3 guys from the other team just sitting in the corner of the room opposite and I ****ed em all up, felt pretty good!

Haha, yes I consider myself apart of the emblem police as well, considering I've seen what happens secondhand (?) with a mate of mine being de-ranked by 10 levels several days a go due to a rather vulgar emblem. We just can't have this stuff roaming today's society.:p:p:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back