Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
23MB update + capped net = 98 minute download

LOLz

should take 30-40 seconds....

1033735034.png

That will give me 97 odd minutes to immerse myself in the game while you're hanging on for the update.

ps. thank goodness that its finally here!

I was jealous of everyone posting their own awesome game clips, so I thought I better put up some of my most skilled displays.

[youtube]Y_VTRCa_SBQ[/youtube]

[youtube]SqTavEB_hq8[/youtube]

Gotta disagree morell. The AK47 is a beast
I have never liked jumpy assault rifles. I figure if you can't pick someone off from distance you might as well be using an SMG and have the increased mobility.

Even on MW2 I liked the ACR, FAMAS and M16 over the gruntier and more powerful guns simply because I felt like I was in control of those longer shots.

No way... they need to nerf SMGs effect at distance.

Either that or make some bigger maps where ARs, LMGs and Snipers can come into their own.:thumbsu:
I agree, but why are they just picking on the AK74u?

I am also sick of everything being weakened and watered down! We are using supposedly deadly weapons here not freaking paintball guns. If shit is unbalanced make the other stuff more powerful - like Snipers and Assaults.

What they have done to Sniper rifles in BOPS should be a crime.

Not a fan of the AK47 either. Haven't been in either of the last two CODs. Too much recoil. The Galil and Commando rate as my fav assault rifles, then the m16. You need the full scope for the G11, moves around too much with the low powered one.

Only use the AK74u for nuketown. Would be crap if they have nerfed it too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jabso, get your own Playercard thingy, I had it first.

Typical Collingwood....

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

Green bars are no way to judge a connection, period.

If it seems like your dying really quickly from only two bullets then watch a killcam, if you've shot half a clip and the killcam shows you barely even fire 2 rounds then that's lag.
Don't worry dude, I know when I've got lag and I won't stand for it if I'm constantly getting it (I quit COD4 to go back to Resistance: Fall of Man due to terrible lag in COD4).

When I said 3 bars works well I meant that it's generally 3 bars that I know from real 3 bars. 4 bars can sometimes feel the same as 3 bars but you definitely know when it's a proper 4 with an amazing host.
word is the patch nerfed the ak74u :( sure it was OP but it was my OP weapon of choice. Cant check it out and confirm because the servers are down though
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! **** I hope they haven't, love me the ak74u, don't really think it's overpowered at all tbh it's just a strong weapon.
I was jealous of everyone posting their own awesome game clips, so I thought I better put up some of my most skilled displays.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sorry pal it just suits my Bad Religion emblem so much. Reminds me of The Empire Strikes First album cover.
No worries, I guess since we are different players and that there are subtle differences, no-one would ever get confused. It would be silly of me to suggest you be unable to use it over some sort of "branding" paranoia I have. :thumbsu:

Not sure if it has been discussed yet. But I am having a lot of fun using hardline pro and changing team mates care packages. Sure, it's a bit immature but last match changed a teammates gunship for a counter spy-plane while he was picking it up. Man, did he go nuts! Dumbarse, thought it was a glitch and was complaining the game changed his care package.

I would highly recommend it. Worth a laugh or two.

Not sure if it has been discussed yet. But I am having a lot of fun using hardline pro and changing team mates care packages. Sure, it's a bit immature but last match changed a teammates gunship for a counter spy-plane while he was picking it up. Man, did he go nuts! Dumbarse, thought it was a glitch and was complaining the game changed his care package.

You're a ****.

Holy shit!

Will do!

Didn't realise you could do that. I have literally just now changed my perk 1 to hardline, now to get to pro.

Black Ops 1.03 Patch Notes:
- Tomahawk now doesn't bounce and instead will imbed itself into walls and floors.
- AK-74u damage reduced by one bullet at all ranges
- MP5k damage reduced by one bullet at close range
- G11 damage reduced by one bullet at all ranges
- Nova Gas now drains health 25% slower
- AK-74u accuracy changed to that of the MPL
- Crossbow normal bolts are now available in multiplayer
- Fixes to the matchmaking system (PS3 and PC)

Yea nerf guns that dont need it but dont worry bout patching the ****in game freezing every time you try to play the thing.

Black Ops 1.03 Patch Notes:
- AK-74u damage reduced by one bullet at all ranges
- AK-74u accuracy changed to that of the MPL
Get ****ed.

Why don't we all just run around with our dicks in our hand.

This nerf-reign needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back