Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a game of Sticks an Stones, Sacka is a couple of hundred points in front with 5 seconds to go and BAM, someone spawns right in front of me, i run through him :eek: then BANG hatchet to the back WTF DEMOTED.
BROKEN SPAWN SYSTEM. How the **** does that happen?????????

Got Warlord Pro and Hardline Pro tonight without trying, they would have to be the easiest out of the lot i reckon.

Probably a usual recurrence for you guys but just got like 11 kills in a row for 2 mins, nice to be 11-0 2 mins into the game. Should've used my killstreak rewards as well.

I used to love Nuketown but now I hate it, very crazy spawn issues on it.

Whats the deal with CTF? Do you need your own flag to be in base to successfully capture the enemies flag? I took the enemies flag back to base, but it didnt capture it for some reason.

hold on....you're sick of the lag with those results...........!!?!?!???
your net speed is literally ONE HUNDRED times faster than what i posted.
you must be getting paired with players from saturn to be complaining about lag with those numbers!

also i played about 10 games earlier and my heart has sunk all the way to my stomach.
this shit is just flipping impossible for me.

the game is so bloody awesome but i'm officially sick of being jibbed so severely so the game won't get a run for about a week **insert broken heart pic**

That's what I mean. If I've got the beastiest internet why does BlOps give some pimply kid with his parents dial up connection host. Sweet my xbox sends him data packets in a flash only for his fat lazy internet to interrogate my return data for 10 minutes before it gets to me. Hence massive lag.

It was tweeted by either JD or Vahn that the patch will include fixing the matchmaking and host selection process. Surely I'll be host 75% of the time like MW2 days.

In the Multiplayer lobby, try pressing the 'Select' button. Then choose 'Locale Only'. This will set your game to search for a certain amount of ping only. I did it and it's perfect, I never get less than a 3 bar connection. Only problem is it takes longer to find a game, but it's well worth it. :thumbsu:

Really??? :eek:

lol at matrix camera.:thumbsu:Have to agree with caMo here, what the hell are you doing wrong Gold Member? My speeds aren't close to yours yet the worst I'll get is a 1 or 2 bar match maybe every 15-20 games at worst (have really only played 1 bar matches about 4 times overall).

If there's one thing that is truly great so far about this game is that I'm getting very little lagged out games. Occasionally it might not be perfect 4 bars, but 3 bars runs well enough for me to go well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

Green bars are no way to judge a connection, period.

If it seems like your dying really quickly from only two bullets then watch a killcam, if you've shot half a clip and the killcam shows you barely even fire 2 rounds then that's lag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got 2nd chance pro.

Holy shit it is rather overpowered.

I got this last night too, can anyone explain what it does?

I'm actually enjoying the MP on this, I am utterly ****ing shit, so try to stay out of games where kills impact team score (I'd have a kd of .2 or something lol) but I've managed to rank up to a 27, the highest I've ever been on a COD MP :)

But yes, if any Live players see me on the opposite team, hunt me down for easy kills :D lol

No way is it overpowered...maybe over a distance but that is true of all SMG's in COD.

Will be most upset if they nerf it. :(

Call of Duty: Nerfed

Commando > AK47 > G11 > AK74u = Nerf wouldn't bother me in the slightest :)

Commando with a suppressor and red dot is mental. Never lose another 1v1 again! Haven't had a negative k/d since unlocking and using this gun.

Anyone tried '3 dots' for their reticule? Looks like the predator dots, but for some reason, I actually find it easier than the single dot.

Yeah I use the 3 dots on my assault classes.

Not a fan of the AK47, it jumps around like a gazelle. I like the Commando but would have the G11 in front of it because I am fly.

Not a fan of the AK47, it jumps around like a gazelle. I like the Commando but would have the G11 in front of it because I am fly.

Yeh it does jump around a little the AK, but if you can get used to it, it's extremely powerful. It's a good weapon to hip-fire with also.

Yeh the G11 is pretty good with either iron sights or the low power scope, but I'm not a fan of the variable zoom or sniper rifles in general for that matter. It's obvious why they left off a red dot sight for the G11...if it had one I wouldn't use any other gun.

On a side note, I'm guessing a lot of people use hardline pro with a sam turret, care package and sentry gun as their killstreaks right? If not, definitely give it a go! I actually use the napalm strike instead of the care package and change the other two care packages using hardline pro. Get some cool stuff normally.

they nerfed the ak74u?????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also btw, the nuclear sign thing is a good reticule

and jabso recommends a pink heart

No way is it overpowered...maybe over a distance but that is true of all SMG's in COD.

Will be most upset if they nerf it. :(

Call of Duty: Nerfed

No way... they need to nerf SMGs effect at distance.

Either that or make some bigger maps where ARs, LMGs and Snipers can come into their own.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back