Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulzzz

148397_449058201861_643866861_6070418_2093956_n.jpg

PS Gimme friggin host you stoopid game I'z sik of teh lagz.

hold on....you're sick of the lag with those results...........!!?!?!???
your net speed is literally ONE HUNDRED times faster than what i posted.
you must be getting paired with players from saturn to be complaining about lag with those numbers!

also i played about 10 games earlier and my heart has sunk all the way to my stomach.
this shit is just flipping impossible for me.

the game is so bloody awesome but i'm officially sick of being jibbed so severely so the game won't get a run for about a week **insert broken heart pic**

Carl LOL

I seem to have the occasional game where I go like 1/10 or so. I think my frustration builds and I start to run and gun mindlessly and get smashed. My ratio was .70 in the first hours of play, but I've managed to get it up to .80 at the moment, with the majority of my games ending up over 1 K/D.

I'm mainly playing TDM at the moment, using the Galil, suppressor+extended mag with Warlord Pro, Marathon and the Flac jacket being my loadout for the moment. Hopefully I can get that K/D ratio up to 1 pretty soon.

PS Gimme friggin host you stoopid game I'z sik of teh lagz.

In the Multiplayer lobby, try pressing the 'Select' button. Then choose 'Locale Only'. This will set your game to search for a certain amount of ping only. I did it and it's perfect, I never get less than a 3 bar connection. Only problem is it takes longer to find a game, but it's well worth it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me clearing a room in SnD, Triple kill as well, lol

[youtube]l-PcRYgVLZQ[/youtube]
lol at matrix camera.:thumbsu:
hold on....you're sick of the lag with those results...........!!?!?!???
your net speed is literally ONE HUNDRED times faster than what i posted.
you must be getting paired with players from saturn to be complaining about lag with those numbers!
Have to agree with caMo here, what the hell are you doing wrong Gold Member? My speeds aren't close to yours yet the worst I'll get is a 1 or 2 bar match maybe every 15-20 games at worst (have really only played 1 bar matches about 4 times overall).

If there's one thing that is truly great so far about this game is that I'm getting very little lagged out games. Occasionally it might not be perfect 4 bars, but 3 bars runs well enough for me to go well.

also i played about 10 games earlier and my heart has sunk all the way to my stomach.
this shit is just flipping impossible for me.

the game is so bloody awesome but i'm officially sick of being jibbed so severely so the game won't get a run for about a week **insert broken heart pic**
The couple i played with you had some pretty bad lag, so i can only imagine they were twice as bad for you.

Here are my speeds, i get host every now and then but i have no idea how with theses speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back