Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** some people really take this game seriously. had a few in gun game that were practically crying last night and screaming "come on" over and over at their tv's haha. :thumbsu:
haha, that is another thing that never ceases to amaze me.

I won a couple of gun games against some xXNi3kXXnam3Xx type dudes. They were getting a bit crabby at me calling me a **** and stuff, but nothing too bad. Then at the end one of them says "i hate the morell guy, hes a raddi raa".

So I turn on my mic and say "Thanks for your money bitches!" and all hell broke loose. They were literally trying to get my address and wanted to know where I lived so they could "bash me".

I couldn't stop laughing. They got so mad! Especially when I beat them again for 3 in a row.

----------

as for theatre (pronounced the-ater) I had it open whilst it was uploading and it took a good 1/4 hour for it pop up...

I haven't played for 2 days due to RL and haven't missed it. I think BO has cured my COD addiction.

quickest way to level up?

Hardcore HQ?

I will be going all the way through prestiging to number 15

Fastest way is definitely HQ. If you're committed to capping every HQ and have a decent team behind you, you should prestige every 50-75 matches. I'm currently ranked #4 or thereabouts on the HQ leaderboard.

Swapped back from spy plane to rc car since Ghost is overpowered and I can't handle the realities of getting constantly corner camped by kdr whores. About to upload a beast clip now to theatre.

Brother got 120 kills - 7 deaths in Domination in Nuke Town... chopper gunner and gunship pretty much dominate. Pretty much proves havin domination on that level is ridiculous, far too small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was getting ready to post some footage. was 20-0, beasting with my MPL (beast), when of course, lost connection to host:rolleyes: checked recent games, of course, not there

One sec HSSB, re-routed me to my main menu :rolleyes:

I think I invited you to Zombies, was in a lobby with a few mates and we needed a 4th to fill it up. We had OzBomber instead.

guys, still wondering if it's just me...but the game load times are very slow for me. When I get into multiplayer for the first time, it says 'reading hdd', and it freezes and takes a good minute to sort itself out. When a game is finished, the loading screen sits there for a good 30 seconds before I rejoin the lobby, then 99% of the time actually kicks me out of the lobby. I can hardly ever play two games in a row in the same lobby. It's bloody annoying as hell. I can find a game real quick though, so not sure if it's my net? never had any problems with mw2, or other online games.

EDIT: also, after being kicked from a game, it just takes me to random spots, like combat training and theater!

I have the exact same problems. Can't stay in a lobby for more than 1 game, fuggin why?

haha, that is another thing that never ceases to amaze me.

I won a couple of gun games against some xXNi3kXXnam3Xx type dudes. They were getting a bit crabby at me calling me a **** and stuff, but nothing too bad. Then at the end one of them says "i hate the morell guy, hes a raddi raa".

So I turn on my mic and say "Thanks for your money bitches!" and all hell broke loose. They were literally trying to get my address and wanted to know where I lived so they could "bash me".

I couldn't stop laughing. They got so mad! Especially when I beat them again for 3 in a row.

-----

as for theatre (pronounced the-ater) I had it open whilst it was uploading and it took a good 1/4 hour for it pop up...

Ok you really need to give me the user names of these people for quality trolling.

I haven't played for 2 days due to RL and haven't missed it. I think BO has cured my COD addiction.

I tend to agree with you. There's a few things I think are ruining this game for me and some which I can't quite put my finger on.

One of them is simply map size. There is the stupidly tiny Nuketown and then almost every other map is just too big. Player movement and sprint seem too slow because of this. COD4 had perfect sized maps I thought. Perhaps it was because of this I could implement map control where as in BO it's more like tiny sector of map control. I'm not talking about camping either as I am always on the move.

They've done a few really good things to take away a lot of the madness of MW2 but in the end like every game with "perks" and killstreaks I have no doubt that this will end up the same.

It might be back to BC2 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back