Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

might need to get it on PC. i think i am getting worse, i am too ******ed to use xbox controls to aim i'm really slow, heaps of other players see me after i see them and kill me so quickly. I wish they had a sensitivity of 3.5 as 3 is a bit too slow and 4 is a bit too quick.

ratio on small maps 2-4
ratio on large maps 0.6-1.2

probably should play the combat training mode more, i just rambo it all the time and get picked off by the patient players in good spots

sorry hbk second chance is cheap - only just loaded it as my 3rd perk - they are all shit
**** is it what?! I lost 3 kills in that match at Villa and was r*ped at Cracked.:(

I'm done for the night anyway.

This vid is from a match the other night, I went 36 and 8 in Domination on Handi with 6 captures and 4 defends as well as an overall score of 3300 points.

This is a 5 kill and capture moment from the match.

[YOUTUBE]QekadrMSkyY[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noob question here. Anyway to filter out maps or anything? I wouldn't think so but thought I'd ask. Also, is there a way to stop auto joining games in progress, in other words joining lobbies only? I don't like joining games half done and on maps i'm not a big fan on.

cheers ****.

The biggest problem on MP is the lag, am searching for local only games and playing with all Aussies but still lagging pretty bad, taking half a mag to kill people is not fun and gets bloody annoying when it only takes someone else a couple of rounds to kill you...

XBOX 360, PS3 and PC. No system has been immune. (so yes people on 360 have said they've had issues)...

I meant the crashing. Doesn't seem to be happening on the bawx, for me anyways.

Only have the usual cod problems of sporadic disconnects when the host leaves. For some reason sometimes the host doesn't migrate.

Otherwise all sweet, invites working no worries

Started awesome last night, getting consistent 1.3+ K/D's, which is great for a shithouse player like me. Hit 1130 at night and the reflexes were shot...back to the 0.8's.

I suck at WMD for some reason. Had a great game on Villa when i got a carepackage Hind...oh baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back