Calling New Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

With cats2rise searching for a little **** who hacked his forum, and carn_the_catters being unable to captain due to personal reasons, the Geelong Captain Curse continues.

It is thought that Granty has been given the nod, with Portentous and Metallica Man as 3 way co-captains.

Any of those three please accept/decline the offer, and any other GGFC players, please post if you are interested in the job.

Im sorry to throw this on people mid-season, but it has to be done.

I've been pretty strapped for time myself, starting a new job et al, but I'll be happy to do whatever it takes to get the Gumbies into the finals.

My biggest asset is drink spiking the opposition's drink bottles when they invite me into their rooms for a prematch "howdya do"

Frankston, I would like to talk to you before you go making anymore decisions please mate.

Mate,
ill be happy to be a co captain, but again work will restrict me, but as three co-captains im sure we will be able to work it out. Besides putting in the team each week what other things do we need to do???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck c2r sure we will work this out. I too have major work commitments have a new store opening and has meant some shocking hours so have not been on much. Time to get this gumbies team back on track and i believe with the three co captains this is bound to happen. Good luck all and Go GUMBIES

Deazy aint my mate, That was the first night I ever talked to him.

N i didnt hack your crappy forum P4L :)

Deazy aint my mate, That was the first night I ever talked to him.

N i didnt hack your crappy forum P4L :)
I thought both he and you wer enot online, and people hacked into your accounts..... now you atre saying it was you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Calling New Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back