Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony of you telling people that I'm trying to mislead people. You literally said that Worpel was better than Toby Greene and Rowbottom was better than Charlie Curnow.

There you go proving my point by misleading people again danster.

Or if what you have said here is true then you will no doubt be able to quote the post where I said that so people can judge for themselves....

There you go proving my point by misleading people again danster.

Or if what you have said here is true then you will no doubt be able to quote the post where I said that so people can judge for themselves....
You use your player ratings system to suggest player A is better than player B. Yet all of a sudden when I disprove your entire flawed ratings system, you refuse to acknowledge it. You believe in the player ratings system, so clearly you rate Rowbottom higher than Charlie Curnow. You just bend stats to suit your flawed arguments. The fact that you're comparing Rayner to Fritsch is a joke in itself.

And then you spit nonsense by saying, Fritsch took 6 uncontested marks in the granny. Which is utter trash. He took 5 marks for the game. lol. Do you realise the irony of a Rayner fan trying to discredit a guy for kicking 6 in a granny. You realise this right?

You use your player ratings system to suggest player A is better than player B. Yet all of a sudden when I disprove your entire flawed ratings system, you refuse to acknowledge it. You believe in the player ratings system, so clearly you rate Rowbottom higher than Charlie Curnow. You just bend stats to suit your flawed arguments. The fact that you're comparing Rayner to Fritsch is a joke in itself.

And then you spit nonsense by saying, Fritsch took 6 uncontested marks in the granny. Which is utter trash. He took 5 marks for the game. lol. Do you realise the irony of a Rayner fan trying to discredit a guy for kicking 6 in a granny. You realise this right?

Oh that has changed from me "literally saying x" to you giving a convoluted explanation for why I might believe x is true. So I didn't literally say the things you said I literally said at all.

You "literally" made that up danster. You should apologise to the good people for misleading them.

Oh that has changed from me "literally saying x" to you giving a convoluted explanation for why I might believe x is true. So I didn't literally say the things you said I literally said at all.

You "literally" made that up danster. You should apologise to the good people for misleading them.
No. it's a logical conclusion to make. Are you now acknowledging that your player ratings are misleading? Or conceding that Charlie Curnow is in fact much better than Rowbottom.

Literally everything you say, turns out incorrect. You literally attempted to downplay Fritsch as a player, then he went on to be in the AA squad. Then you tried to pump up Rayner and promised me a breakout, that sure didn't happen. Now you're pinning your opinions on a player rating system that has Rowbottom better than Curnow. Please don't stop :)

A Rayner fan criticising Fritsch is about the same as a Fritsch fan criticising Buddy. Imagine if Rayner kicked 6 in a granny, you'd be frothing. He did the opposite.

No. it's a logical conclusion to make. Are you now acknowledging that your player ratings are misleading? Or conceding that Charlie Curnow is in fact much better than Rowbottom.

Literally everything you say, turns out incorrect. You literally attempted to downplay Fritsch as a player, then he went on to be in the AA squad. Then you tried to pump up Rayner and promised me a breakout, that sure didn't happen. Now you're pinning your opinions on a player rating system that has Rowbottom better than Curnow. Please don't stop :)

A Rayner fan criticising Fritsch is about the same as a Fritsch fan criticising Buddy. Imagine if Rayner kicked 6 in a granny, you'd be frothing. He did the opposite.

"Literally" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You weren't satisfied with your earlier misleading statement Danster, where your "logical conclusions" were misrepresented as my "literally said." I mean those weren't even actual logical conclusions, they are Danster logical conclusions. And most of the the people reading this will know there is a world of difference between those two things Danster.

Anyway good on you for doubling down on your policy of saying I literally said something that you can never seem to find a quote in a post for.

Bottom 3 AA squad members by year:
2023 (44) Quaynor, Wilkie, Redman
2022 (44) Fritsch, Papley, Brennan Cox
2021 (40) Fritsch, Amon, Lyons
2020 (40) Taberner, Menengola, Jonas

Danster, you should be crying out how Banana Fritter has been selected TWICE to the AA squad. What an achievement

"Literally" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You weren't satisfied with your earlier misleading statement Danster, where your "logical conclusions" were misrepresented as my "literally said." I mean those weren't even actual logical conclusions, they are Danster logical conclusions. And most of the the people reading this will know there is a world of difference between those two things Danster.

Anyway good on you for doubling down on your policy of saying I literally said something that you can never seem to find a quote in a post for.
seems like you're backing away very quickly from your player ratings that you base all of your opinions on.

p.s. a list of topics you keep ducking:
  • doing your own top 35 from the 2017 draft based on what they've done thus far into their careers.
  • talking about Rayner's grand final.
  • talking about player ratings when it doesn't suit you.
  • Not having the courage in the pre-season to predict Rayner's season numbers when I called you out for months. Weak and very telling on your true confidence.

Bottom 3 AA squad members by year:
2023 (44) Quaynor, Wilkie, Redman
2022 (44) Fritsch, Papley, Brennan Cox
2021 (40) Fritsch, Amon, Lyons
2020 (40) Taberner, Menengola, Jonas

Danster, you should be crying out how Banana Fritter has been selected TWICE to the AA squad. What an achievement
oh dang. thanks for that. More ammunition. Not remotely surprised. I wonder how many back to back AA squad members were not better than Cam Payner

Haha Mr. Sub now Mr. Omitted. Imagine comparing him to a star only for him to be not even in the best 23 at his own team. Back in your box 📦 😆 🤣

Looking forward to a big weekend of footy Danny? Which game are you looking forward to the most? I’m looking forward to the Brisbane v Sydney game the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he will be a star and he will be better than van rooyen and harry potato but I thought this was the Cam Rayner thread
no. some people will already saying he is a star. In what sense will he be better than Rooyen? Completely baseless. He has half the amount of aggression. And Van Rooyen is taking the opposition best defender each week.

Yes, its the Rayner thread but once he proved me right again this year and didn't break out the focus has turned towards other players.

no. some people will already saying he is a star. In what sense will he be better than Rooyen? Completely baseless. He has half the amount of aggression. And Van Rooyen is taking the opposition best defender each week.

Yes, its the Rayner thread but once he proved me right again this year and didn't break out the focus has turned towards other players.
you mean your focus because you've been proven wrong, van rooyen would not get a game in the mighty lions forward line that's a fact

I hope Christian Petracca is watching this match - could learn a few things from Cam

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back