Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Old mate danster will say it doesn’t count because he was on the worst defender.

No no no… because he has to have at least 30 and 4, you know, to “make up for lost time”.

Or maybe it was flat track bullying because Sydney are easy beats.

I am sure there are thousands of perfectly valid reasons as to why this was actually just another poor game.

BUT… if Danny is ready to join us in the Temple of Cam, I hope he knows we are all here for him, and will welcome him with the openest of arms.

The only thing better than Rayner breaking the tackles, will be Danny breaking the shackles.

#iAmHereDanny

Dees getting pumped by Freo and Cam 'MVP' Rayner dominating the best team in the comp all in one day. A dark day for Danny, a very very dark day indeed.

Dees getting pumped by Freo and Cam 'MVP' Rayner dominating the best team in the comp all in one day. A dark day for Danny, a very very dark day indeed.

Not watching, but I expect Pickett and the Fritter will be able to hold their heads high?

They’ve no doubt put their stamp on the game to try and keep the Dees in it?

Not watching, but I expect Pickett and the Fritter will be able to hold their heads high?

They’ve no doubt put their stamp on the game to try and keep the Dees in it?

I'm not watching either, but lets be honest who would. Something something Banana Fritter standing in the goal square applying no pressure while his team gets reamed is what I expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Mate will probably sneak a response through at 3AM or something....

… with a bar graph comparing Rayner’s career hitout stats to Max Gawn’s.

And with that ratings BOG, Rayner slides up to 11.39 average player rating in 2024. Inside the top 100 he goes for the first time now the 93rd highest rated player in the AFL in 2024.

We are now talking fringe top 5 for an average AFL team. That is getting up there.

Last 4 games though he seems to have gone to a higher level: Average player rating 15.7, sustained over a whole season that is top 15 in the AFL.

In all seriousness it will be interesting to see if this is just a very good month, or whether Rayner has gone to a higher level.

danster168 for the record your pick 4 from the 2017 redone draft Barely Avfritsch is languishing back at 201st highest rated player, with an avfritsch player rating of 9.19.

Why did Rayner get the highest player rating in the game?

20 disposals, 9 contested possessions, 7 tackles, 2 goals, 2 assists, 17 pressure acts, 2 intercept marks, 6 clearances, 6 score involvements, 3 score launches.

Basically a sensationally balanced game between attack, defence, contest, and damage. Something Barely Avfritsch will never ever do danster.

Last edited:
And with that ratings BOG, Rayner slides up to 11.39 average player rating in 2024. Inside the top 100 he goes for the first time now the 93rd highest rated player in the AFL in 2024.

We are now talking fringe top 5 for an average AFL team. That is getting up there.

Last 4 games though he seems to have gone to a higher level: Average player rating 15.7, sustained over a whole season that is top 15 in the AFL.

In all seriousness it will be interesting to see if this is just a very good month, or whether Rayner has gone to a higher level.

danster168 for the record your pick 4 from the 2017 redone draft Barely Avfritsch is languishing back at 201st highest rated player, with and avfritsch player rating of 9.19.

Why did Rayner get the highest player rating in the game?

20 disposals, 9 contested possessions, 7 tackles, 2 goals, 2 assists, 17 pressure acts, 2 intercept marks, 6 clearances, 6 score involvements, 3 score launches.

Basically a sensationally balanced game between attack, defence, contest, and damage. Something Barely Avfritsch will never ever do danster.

Stats don’t lie, what brilliant analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back