Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours swirling that danster168 is going to call a press conference at 10.30 tomorrow morning to announce his difficult decision to quit this thread with immediate effect. :)
Wouldn't hold your breath, he disappeared from the Cripps vs Oliver thread without a trace.

Rumours swirling that danster168 is going to call a press conference at 10.30 tomorrow morning to announce his difficult decision to quit this thread with immediate effect. :)
huh? You're using the same ridiculous stats that have Rowbottom being better than Charlie Curnow. 😆 🤣

So Rayner played a good game..? Yeah, let's wipe away 6 years of footy because he put together a game that a guy like Brent Daniels (same draft) puts together regularly.

I'm astonished that people are getting sucked in, yet again, by Rayner. What did that bring his yearly average to? 15.5 touches and 1.13 goals or something? Spare me.

Same thing happens every single year.

huh? You're using the same ridiculous stats that have Rowbottom being better than Charlie Curnow. 😆 🤣

So Rayner played a good game..? Yeah, let's wipe away 6 years of footy because he put together a game that a guy like Brent Daniels (same draft) puts together regularly.

I'm astonished that people are getting sucked in, yet again, by Rayner. What did that bring his yearly average to? 15.5 touches and 1.13 goals or something? Spare me.

Brent Daniels has entered the chat. Welcome to the thread Brent!

By the tone of your post Danny you’re clearly still a bit worked up after seeing Cam ‘mvp’ Rayner dominate the best team in the comp. How many coaches votes do you think he’ll get? What was your favourite cam ‘mvp’ Rayner moment from yesterday?

Errr...he has had a month playing at a very high level now after admittedly being a bit patchy with the odd excellent performance earlier in the season Danster. So much so he has quietly slid inside the top 100 performers in the AFL in 2024 based on average performance.

And speaking of average performance, interesting to see your pick 4 Barely Avfritsch produced yet another very avfritsch performance yesterday when his team needed him. :cool:

Dees getting pumped by Freo and Cam 'MVP' Rayner dominating the best team in the comp all in one day. A dark day for Danny, a very very dark day indeed.
a dark day?

what a luxurious position you think you're in. Sit idly by waiting year on year waiting for Rayner to play a good game or 2. Thinking that somehow some decent performances rewrites history.

What's more embarrassing is that you lot don't recall that all of these messages were the same messages that were sent in round 4 or 6 (against the pies last year). That was apparently a dark day. What happened after that? Not a single good game for the rest of the year and the worst on ground in a granny.

Please fellas, do not make the mistake for the 6th year running.

Brent Daniels has entered the chat. Welcome to the thread Brent!

By the tone of your post Danny you’re clearly still a bit worked up after seeing Cam ‘mvp’ Rayner dominate the best team in the comp. How many coaches votes do you think he’ll get? What was your favourite cam ‘mvp’ Rayner moment from yesterday?
For the record, I didn't watch the game but I heard it on the radio as I was driving. yep, he played a good game. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Cmon, surely you won't make the same mistake again. I'm starting to warm to you guys and then you guys get sucked in again like it's some addiction that you can't kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Errr...he has had a month playing at a very high level now after admittedly being a bit patchy with the odd excellent performance earlier in the season Danster. So much so he has quietly slid inside the top 100 performers in the AFL in 2024 based on average performance.

And speaking of average performance, interesting to see your pick 4 Barely Avfritsch produced yet another very avfritsch performance yesterday when his team needed him. :cool:
Are you still using the same player ratings system that has Rowbottom better than Curnow and Worpel better than Toby Greene? Or are you using a different stats because let me guess, his actual cold raw stats don't do him justice? 😀

a dark day?

what a luxurious position you think you're in. Sit idly by waiting year on year waiting for Rayner to play a good game or 2. Thinking that somehow some decent performances rewrites history.

What's more embarrassing is that you lot don't recall that all of these messages were the same messages that were sent in round 4 or 6 (against the pies last year). That was apparently a dark day. What happened after that? Not a single good game for the rest of the year and the worst on ground in a granny.

Please fellas, do not make the mistake for the 6th year running.

Watching cam ‘mvp’ Rayner dominate the best team in the comp live in person sure was a luxury everyone should get to experience at least once in their life

Are you still using the same player ratings system that has Rowbottom better than Curnow and Worpel better than Toby Greene? Or are you using a different stats because let me guess, his actual cold raw stats don't do him justice? 😀

The player ratings system which gives and subtracts players ratings points for everything they do right or wrong seems to have a lot more credibility than the Danster ratings system which just looks at how many goals each player kicks, so has Barely Avfritsch better than all bar 11 footballers in 2024 despite ranking outside to top 500 players for hard ball gets per game. :tearsofjoy:

Same old Danny. Quick to point out a bad Rayner game, slow but eventually shuts down the good ones.

Rayner could average 30 & 3 all year next year, it won't matter because the first 5 years weren't up to Danny's levels.

Same old Danny. Quick to point out a bad Rayner game, slow but eventually shuts down the good ones.

Rayner could average 30 & 3 all year next year, it won't matter because the first 5 years weren't up to Danny's levels.
If can won the next 5 brownlows it still wouldn't be enough for poor Danny boy.

The player ratings system which gives and subtracts players ratings points for everything they do right or wrong seems to have a lot more credibility than the Danster ratings system which just looks at how many goals each player kicks, so has Barely Avfritsch better than all bar 11 footballers in 2024 despite ranking outside to top 500 players for hard ball gets per game. :tearsofjoy:
lol. The Worpedo! you must be a big fan :) Don't you love how quickly you distance yourself from acknowledging that Rowbottom is better than Curnow and Worpedo is better than Toby Greene :)

Danny I found it interesting that in degenerate goodies presser yesterday he said Melbourne has no rucks on its list that can win any hitouts and so played Harrison 'should have taken the two first rounders' Petty in the ruck...who couldn't get any hitouts.

What is going on down at the Demons. Questions are being asked.

I don't base my decision on stats.
Which one is it Dan. He is having loads of impact most weeks now and his stats yesterday were good as well. Surely you are not flip flopping between arguments, I know you’re better than that

lol. The Worpedo! you must be a big fan :) Don't you love how quickly you distance yourself from acknowledging that Rowbottom is better than Curnow and Worpedo is better than Toby Greene :)

I didn't distance myself from that at all. It is possible for a highly rated player to be outplayed by a lesser rated player over a defined period under any system of rating or voting. Worpel and Rowbottom are big reasons why the midfields they play in are taking all before them throughout most of this year. Their teams are not both performing way above expectations for no reason. It is because players like these have found a new level, THIS YEAR.

Which one is it Dan. He is having loads of impact most weeks now and his stats yesterday were good as well. Surely you are not flip flopping between arguments, I know you’re better than that

Haha, Danster is punch drunk, he doesn't know what he is saying now, Rayner has destroyed his sense of perspective. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back