Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

While a rudimentary measure, Rayner’s SC average stacks up well against the players he’s in competition with - except for Moore.

Compared to most of them he’s lower in goals, but makes up for it by being elite for clearances, inside 50’s, and contested possessions.

Rankine would clearly be ahead of him had he played more games. But he didn’t, so he’s not.

He won’t make the team, but at 24 years of age he has plenty of time to do that.

We've got plenty of players that don't belong anywhere near the AA.

But this thread happens to be dedicated to one.
When your club is the laughing stock of the league (how many days is it now?), bit rich gobbing off about other teams players. Rayners 4/5 week stretch is the reason we are in finals. BTW - finals- they happen after the home and away season.

Melbourne, Collingwood and Essendon supporters in here hanging shit on Rayner, think they would be on their threads talking about their up coming finals - oh hang on, never mind.

Come on mate, you can do better. At least try and say McGrath was also a shithouse #1 pick when you’re chucking essendon in there.

Come on mate, you can do better. At least try and say McGrath was also a shithouse #1 pick when you’re chucking essendon in there.
Nothing wrong with taking the easy shot sometimes. Rekon if I’m a bombers man probably not hanging crap on any team or player involved in finals. Let alone recruiting choices….. so much ammo

Nothing wrong with taking the easy shot sometimes. Rekon if I’m a bombers man probably not hanging crap on any team or player involved in finals. Let alone recruiting choices….. so much ammo

That’s taking the soft option, you Must have learnt that from Rayner 🤪

Pies fans still the reigning premiers something you cannot say and won't be this year.

As for Raynor he is the 'Raygun' of the AFL and has discredited the AA system. He is a total hack. Cost you the flag last year with terrible play.
Oh yep. Blame someone who played predominantly forward for the pies 30 scoring shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yep. Blame someone who played predominantly forward for the pies 30 scoring shots.

Turned it over in the final seconds of the first quarter, DeGoey goal. Gives away 50. About the only time he got involved.

He always goes missing in big games. Hardly appears in ordinary games.

Turned it over in the final seconds of the first quarter, DeGoey goal. Gives away 50. About the only time he got involved.

Lol what would a North fan know about big games. Crawl back into your hole.

Must be the off season. Another season down the drain for old North. Get your begging bowl out for some priority picks.

That’s taking the soft option, you Must have learnt that from Rayner 🤪
Soft- well any thought you actually watch him play is gone. Doesn’t get it enough but soft ha ha ha. Being a bombers man thought you would be able spot soft from 10, 000 paces having seen so much of it, obviously not.

Does not compute.

Was 3rd BOG in the Qualifying final last year.

Was BOG in round 5 at the MCG this year, a ‘big game’ for us, for obvious reasons.

I mean I obviously think it's a bit of a joke that he made the AA squad. But as I've said with Fritsch, if you make a squad, you're a good player, so I can't go back on that now. But I certainly wasn't surprised that people in the 'All-Australian' thread were using Rayners name as a way to discredit the squad.

Thank you Danny, we can now all agree that cam ‘mvp’ Rayner is in the realm of good player

This is pretty amusing.

Only explanation is that some AA selectors read big footy and felt like wasting a spot in the 40 man squad to troll a random Big Footy poster.

Thats a pretty flipping stupid explanation though, so this is just all time twilight zone shit.

I have 3 close mates who follow the Lions, none of whom have ever looked at Big Footy - all three of them put a picture of Rayner in our group chat last night with variations of WTF - so I think even most Lions fans are a bit confused :cool:

I just checked fanfooty for his stats …. He played so badly in the recent games against the giants and pies that they haven’t recorded him as playing in those gamesView attachment 2093335

OC we are a fellow northern club, you are meant to blindly support us as we do the mighty giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back