Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Rayner is Rohan. Rohan is Rayner. They're the same. Showing highlights is just proving that further.

Regardless. No-one can criticise the rankings until they do it themselves.
you made me watch 27 seconds(all I could get through, it was so boring) of not highlights, I gave you exhibit a, Rayner kicking one of the all time great goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A flag can justify everything
Like Tom Boyd trade and cam at number 1
Well done lions on the flag
But the realisation is he came 10th in the bnf and is merely a good role player that you can pick any where in the draft most years
Not an elite mid fwd or back
He’s a moments player, watch his finals series and you’ll see what I mean. Very few in the league can do what he does when he’s on song. The hope now is he does it consistently for seasons on end of course.

A flag can justify everything
Like Tom Boyd trade and cam at number 1
Well done lions on the flag
But the realisation is he came 10th in the bnf and is merely a good role player that you can pick any where in the draft most years
Not an elite mid fwd or back

If he wasn’t a first round pick he’d have been on the verge of delisting - heading into this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he wasn’t a first round pick he’d have been on the verge of delisting - heading into this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Top 5 in the 2023 B&F in a year we lost a granny by a kick and he’s on the verge of being delisted.

We’ve found the mighty sainters list strategy ladies and gentleman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back