Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Rayner is Rohan. Rohan is Rayner. They're the same. Showing highlights is just proving that further.

Regardless. No-one can criticise the rankings until they do it themselves.
you made me watch 27 seconds(all I could get through, it was so boring) of not highlights, I gave you exhibit a, Rayner kicking one of the all time great goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A flag can justify everything
Like Tom Boyd trade and cam at number 1
Well done lions on the flag
But the realisation is he came 10th in the bnf and is merely a good role player that you can pick any where in the draft most years
Not an elite mid fwd or back
He’s a moments player, watch his finals series and you’ll see what I mean. Very few in the league can do what he does when he’s on song. The hope now is he does it consistently for seasons on end of course.

A flag can justify everything
Like Tom Boyd trade and cam at number 1
Well done lions on the flag
But the realisation is he came 10th in the bnf and is merely a good role player that you can pick any where in the draft most years
Not an elite mid fwd or back

If he wasn’t a first round pick he’d have been on the verge of delisting - heading into this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he wasn’t a first round pick he’d have been on the verge of delisting - heading into this year.

Came 5th in the bnf of a grandfinal side in 2023. Clearly not close to being desisted in last off season

Top 5 in the 2023 B&F in a year we lost a granny by a kick and he’s on the verge of being delisted.

We’ve found the mighty sainters list strategy ladies and gentleman.

5th best shouldn’t be the high water mark for a number 1 pick going into his 8th season
Using BnF as a ranking is silly, especially for a player like Cam. Even more-so when he is in a stacked premiership team.

All we need from him is a quality 15-20 touches that lead to score involvements and scores themselves, which he provides. Throw in his ability to impact finals and you have a quality player that many teams would love to have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back