Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Using BnF as a ranking is silly, especially for a player like Cam. Even more-so when he is in a stacked premiership team.

All we need from him is a quality 15-20 touches that lead to score involvements and scores themselves, which he provides. Throw in his ability to impact finals and you have a quality player that many teams would love to have.
I’m not knocking him as a player only as a number one pick.
All clubs would love to have Cam
But none of them would pay nowhere near pick 1 value in a trade

I’m not knocking him as a player only as a number one pick.
All clubs would love to have Cam
But none of them would pay nowhere near pick 1 value in a trade

Trade value and draft pick value are not equal. Draft picks are over valued by a significant margin in the vast majority of cases.

Obviously! if pick 1 takes 7 seasons to get to Role player status

Match winner Rayner. Has attributes few players do which is why so many clubs are offering him big $$$.

Guys like - and I’m just choosing a random player from the comp - Andy Brayshaw are a dime a dozen and can be picked in the rookie draft let alone pick 2. We wanted a match winner and we got one.

lol 6 years. what a horrendous deal. The guy has played 1 above average afl season. The rest poor. This is the first season where people stopped laughing at Cam Rayner but he still isn't rated by many neutrals

Hello Danny, I’ve heard that teams like St Kilda, Melbourne, North, Bulldogs and Essendon were circling with big offers and years - they had recognised his match winning, mvping, AA squading, premiership winning, afl coaches voting ways.

Think of the upside, we get to spend another 6 years with you analysing such an important player.

Yes that’s a type of role player.
The kind that does as little as possible for 70% of each quarter then when everyone is knackered they pull their finger out and look like a star!
Stringer, Elliot are similar
Strange given his main knock is fading out of games. Are you sure you're thinking of Rayner? It sounds more like Mitch Owens

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back