Cam Spudderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame he doesn't even know how to rush a behind properly though. Did only see the 2nd half but that shithouse attempt to punch through a shot on the line, which was well within reach, surely cancels out any possible good things I might have missed (and I seriously doubt there were any of those).

Possibly a bit rusty down back. I think North played him down back, but you guys have played him forward?

I've got em at Pedo 0, Gysberts 0.
Don't you get it? We won the trade. You lost. Now if you'll excuse me, all this talk has made me hungry.
tumblr_l9i3ucVqLV1qc073co1_400.gif

Possibly a bit rusty down back. I think North played him down back, but you guys have played him forward?
Forward, back and ruck. Jack of all trades, master of none. Can't wait for Jamar, Gawn, Hogan and Dawes to return.

Don't you get it? We won the trade. You lost. Now if you'll excuse me, all this talk has made me hungry.
tumblr_l9i3ucVqLV1qc073co1_400.gif

Forward, back and ruck. Jack of all trades, master of none. Can't wait for Jamar, Gawn, Hogan and Dawes to return.
You could have put in a young kid to see how he would go in a competitive game and if you lost, lost nothing, but wait.....

He's a good spare parts player isn't he. Racked up 10 games last year despite not being your number 1 choice for any position.

But Pedo has played 12 games
So 12 mediocre/bad games by a mid aged spud that squibs, hurts the team with his badness and is actually taking up a spot that could be better used on a promising kid makes it all alright? So bascially regardless of the quality of the output as long as he gets games it means he is the winner?

So 12 mediocre/bad games by a mid aged spud that squibs, hurts the team with his badness and is actually taking up a spot that could be better used on a promising kid makes it all alright? So bascially regardless of the quality of the output as long as he gets games it means he is the winner?

That's all Elite Master's opinion. Melbourne are choosing to play him because they believe they are better off playing him than somebody else, therefore they are benefiting from having him on their list.

See how that was objective, and not full of personal views on how good he is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was BOG against GWS last year

In round 4 ? 8 possessions, 4 marks and 2 goals, as versus, say, Mr Nathan Jones with 28 possies, 2 marks and a goal, or even Jeremy Howe with 4 goals ?

In round 19 ? 23 possessions, 7 marks and 1 goal (and 74% disposal efficiency and 4 clangers) ... heck, Jack Watts had more marks and more goals than Cam Spudderson that game, and Id still say Mr Nathan Jones with 29 disposals and 10 (!) clearances was - as usual - BOG for the Dees.

That's all Elite Master's opinion. Melbourne are choosing to play him because they believe they are better off playing him than somebody else, therefore they are benefiting from having him on their list.

See how that was objective, and not full of personal views on how good he is?
More like they are playing him because they essentially have no one else to replace him with, add to that the crazy amount of injuries to key forwards. They delisted Sellar and Davis who according to YDKJ could have played his role.

More like they are playing him because they essentially have no one else to replace him with, add to that the crazy amount of injuries to key forwards. They delisted Sellar and Davis who according to YDKJ could have played his role.
Only reason we delisted them and kept Pedo is that Nutty Neeld gave Pedo a 3 year deal. That Neeldy, he's so nutty!
You could have put in a young kid to see how he would go in a competitive game and if you lost, lost nothing, but wait.....
And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Norf. They had banished the awful lemon tree forever, because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice.

In round 4 ? 8 possessions, 4 marks and 2 goals, as versus, say, Mr Nathan Jones with 28 possies, 2 marks and a goal, or even Jeremy Howe with 4 goals ?

In round 19 ? 23 possessions, 7 marks and 1 goal (and 74% disposal efficiency and 4 clangers) ... heck, Jack Watts had more marks and more goals than Cam Spudderson that game, and Id still say Mr Nathan Jones with 29 disposals and 10 (!) clearances was - as usual - BOG for the Dees.

Round 19. Highest SC score for Melbourne, one of the few to stand up in what was GWS' only win last year.

So he's better than Sellar & Davis :)

Don't confuse the opinions of Bigfooty posters with actual footy club decision making.

More a chicken and the egg argument but was Neeld nutty before he got there or was he turned nutty while he was there.
He was a massive squib when he played. Reckon getting belted in the Geelong league turned him.
So he's better than Sellar & Davis :)

Don't confuse the opinions of Bigfooty posters with actual footy club decision making.
Not really, we could delist them without paying out a contract. He's probably better than Troy Davis, but Davis was still young and in saying that, is not much of an achievement. Were Christian Howard and Brett Goodes better players than Daniel Cross?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Spudderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back