camera on umpire...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I was suffering from motion sickness while watching the umpire bounce the ball. Those camera's were completely uneccessary, just made the umps look like..... weirdos.... :confused:
Along with the goal umpires, why the hell were they wearing them??? it made no difference.....

Having said that, I didn't mind the camera's that (I think) were on the goal posts. It wasn't a bad angle to look at from. And, I think there should be extra points given for a player who breaks one!:p:D

I think I was suffering from motion sickness while watching the umpire bounce the ball. Those camera's were completely uneccessary, just made the umps look like..... weirdos.... :confused:

I totally agree, it drove me dizzy on our HDTV. If they can do that, they can bring the cable car back. :)

Having said that, I didn't mind the camera's that (I think) were on the goal posts. It wasn't a bad angle to look at from. And, I think there should be extra points given for a player who breaks one!:p:D

I don't mind them either. It will be handy in poster type situations. :)

The ABC has been using goal umpire cam for years in the SANFL with pencil cams attached to the goal umpires caps. Far better technology than the crap they tried tonight. It has worked really well for years.

the cameras on the Umpires were okay, nothing special.
the cameras on the goal posts were good, much like the ones ABC uses in their SANFL games.

The cams on the umpires werent that great. Loved the cameras on the goal posts and interchange though.

That's the other one I forgot. I also liked the interchange ones!

What about the camera's on the runners!?!?! that was useless...:rolleyes:
We really needed to know that the DT runner couldn't find Davis, didn't we?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

camera on umpire...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back