PortBrillance

Trump Donor - 16' 20' 24'
Jul 9, 2009
TRUMP WON 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Adelaide City
Considering this mob are saying goodbye to 4 of their spuds, how much should they beat St Kilda by? When we farewelled the greatest CHF of the last decade (Tredders) off against Hawthorn, we won in a canter.

PB's prediction - Crows by 51 points, 45k+ at the game (anything less is a disgrace)

all the pressure is now on you crowies :thumbsu:

It's going to be a good game because the Saints are playing a good structure and not a running flood defence like Collingwood is still doing.

We will revert if and when it's required I'm sure.

Adelaide turned the game against Collingwood last week by forcing them to run their zone sideways across the G. They got exposed as a team that will break their forward structure very quickly when under pressure.

I'm hoping if we don't flood then Adealaide doesn't have to flood back and we can get a good free flowing game of football.

If Collingwood needs to put so many behind the ball against a shit team like the Crows I don't think they have much chance of going all the way.

Considering this mob are saying goodbye to 4 of their spuds, how much should they beat St Kilda by? When we farewelled the greatest CHF of the last decade (Tredders) off against Hawthorn, we won in a canter.

PB's prediction - Crows by 51 points, 45k+ at the game (anything less is a disgrace)

[youtube]2wZvnISa0KA&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

well we still have the perfect two from two lol

u cant wipe the 119 point loss now

mmm 1 from 2 not bad power failures:D

:thumbsu:
We'll win by 119;):D
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
port power failures need to be reminded about this as they seem to have a memory lapse
[youtube]N8F5HrEsb58[/youtube]
we are a perfect 2 from 2 in grand finals

sadly they are 1 from 2 and the worst loss of ALL TIME VFL/AFL
LOOOOL

heres a friendly reminder to the power failures about their pathetic grand final history

:thumbsu:
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
port power failures need to be reminded about this as they seem to have a memory lapse
[youtube]N8F5HrEsb58[/youtube]
we are a perfect 2 from 2 in grand finals

sadly they are 1 from 2 and the worst loss of ALL TIME VFL/AFL
LOOOOL

heres a friendly reminder to the power failures about their pathetic grand final history

Brings a tear to the eye! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, because it brings back memories of sitting out back with mates, BBQ going, beer in hand, clinking glasses every time the Cats scored :) I :heart: Grand Final day :D

Good luck in the finals this year:thumbsu: Will you get a home final?

You had to name him because no one would know who you
were on about:D
Oh,and I see ya little "ASSGARDIAN":p buddy is here to"back you up":heart:

Good luck in the finals this year:thumbsu: Will you get a home final?

Will u be making amends with the cats and beat them for a change?
care to wipe the embarrsaament from ur slate and beat them after the humiliation they so badly inflicted on u

whilst it happened so long ago u havent let the ghost go just yet

the ghost still haunts u in the last 5 games u played them

round 22 - 17284 to send of Parkland Pete and Ladey and you lost. We only have to beat that and without the luxury of a Saturday night game.

why? Because a comparison to us is all you care about.

BTW, you'll have better weather by the looks

Crows by 13 points. Richmond by 34 points, Port to finish their choking season with a loss.

lol - I call out your club for having a choke of a season and now you call us that! :eek:

Exactly when did anyone for our club talk about challenging for top 4 spots, having a best ever list, etc etc etc ad nauseum. I'm sure we were asked the question, but I just can't find any articles where these things are mentioned :rolleyes:

why? Because a comparison to us is all you care about.

BTW, you'll have better weather by the looks

lol - I call out your club for having a choke of a season and now you call us that! :eek:

Exactly when did anyone for our club talk about challenging for top 4 spots, having a best ever list, etc etc etc ad nauseum. I'm sure we were asked the question, but I just can't find any articles where these things are mentioned :rolleyes:

When ur team has 2 norm smith medals and boasts a brownlow medalist then u can talk
12 years in the comp we had a brownlow back to back flags and back to back norm smiths, the lions took 9 years to get their first brownlow medalist, the swannies took 5 years, the eagles 17 years with back to back brownlows.
ur in the same league as the shocker dockers.

oh yeah by the way at least we havent sacked our coach loooooool

u sad sad power failures:(

When ur team has 2 norm smith medals and boasts a brownlow medalist then u can talk
12 years in the comp we had a brownlow back to back flags and back to back norm smiths, the lions took 9 years to get their first brownlow medalist, the swannies took 5 years, the eagles 17 years with back to back brownlows.
ur in the same league as the shocker dockers.

oh yeah by the way at least we havent sacked our coach loooooool

u sad sad power failures:(

what does any of that have to do with the fact your team failed horribly this year?

skywalker you're a newbie, therefore I don't respect your opinion

firstly who respects urs?

and secondly who do u respect?

and last but not least how does been new have anything to do with earning respect

u can never let a team have it not played down for their efforts in a grand final

especially one like urs
I dont mind u not respecting my opinion, but facts are facts, we went bad but we been up for the last 5 years and now its time to rebuild and let go of some fine champions.

what does any of that have to do with the fact your team failed horribly this year?

nothing as of yet, we went badly, yes and i admit that, but u guys are no better, whats with the competetiveness over who finishes higher?

ur only as good as ur last grand final

:D

firstly who respects urs?

and secondly who do u respect?

and last but not least how does been new have anything to do with earning respect

u can never let a team have it not played down for their efforts in a grand final

especially one like urs
I dont mind u not respecting my opinion, but facts are facts, we went bad but we been up for the last 5 years and now its time to rebuild and let go of some fine champions.

tl;cr

Remove this Banner Ad

Camry Crows by how much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back