Game Day BORING ROUND: Pure Unadulterated Gelatinized Scum Hyundais V Serial Killer City Camrys

Remove this Banner Ad

BringFevBack2021 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck shit campaigner šŸ˜‚

I especially liked when Hacky dropped a sitter I50 in the dying minutes

Watch the gutless pricks who ignored the fred all game come in now

Better than being a gutless flog!

MOTY šŸ˜‚

IMG_8648.gif

More posts in here after the game than during the game

Because none of your Blooser mates could be bothered posting during the gameā€¦ why arenā€™t you calling out their pussy behavior šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

BringFevBack2021 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck s**t campaigner šŸ˜‚

MOTY šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1958575

Because none of your Blooser mates could be bothered posting during the gameā€¦ why arenā€™t you calling out their pussy behavior šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Hahahahaha bro you canā€™t comment during Pies games because the 3G in your rural caravan park is spread so thin amongst all the Gen 1 Samsung galaxies trying to connect to an illegal streaming service to watch their favourite team play

I was busy having sex with a model and day trading blue chips so I couldnā€™t contribute to the thread, sorry - will be sure to do so to make you happy next time mate

Hahahahaha bro you canā€™t comment during Pies games because the 3G in your rural caravan park is spread so thin amongst all the Gen 1 Samsung galaxies trying to connect to an illegal streaming service to watch their favourite team play

I was busy having sex with a model and day trading blue chips so I couldnā€™t contribute to the thread, sorry - will be sure to do so to make you happy next time mate
Just the one model?

Pffft.......amateur.

BringFevBack2021 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck s**t campaigner šŸ˜‚

I especially liked when Hacky dropped a sitter I50 in the dying minutes

MOTY šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1958575

We've managed to bring you back from the dead. Blues are miracle workers

Sav youā€™re taking too long to respond mate, the 3G playing up again? Just go outside, the charge in your galaxy will hold for a minute or two mate, donā€™t stress

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day BORING ROUND: Pure Unadulterated Gelatinized Scum Hyundais V Serial Killer City Camrys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back