Game Day Camry's Crowbots vs The Visy Board Brown Paper Bags

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
7:40pm start tonight for the tank spank fest, rock up with your deck chairs and pop corn folks because...

dis gon b gud this is gonna be good GIF

Gather round is stupid and no one cares about SA no matter how much they hype it. The Souf 'Strayan people should be disappointed that their elected officials spent money to make this happen. Shame on the AFL for this anti-fan cash grab and blatant plagiarism. And shame on the OP for being up at 7:30 in the morning thinking about this game 12 hours in advance (although we all know which team really caused him another sleepless night).

I'm not sure either team matches up well in defence against the other but I'm tipping Crows @ home with their small forwards to take care of business and hopefully catch me up a tip. Time to find out if they're legit.

Crabapplepittard I will blame you directly if Crows lose.

Gather round is stupid and no one cares about SA no matter how much they hype it. The Souf 'Strayan people should be disappointed that their elected officials spent money to make this happen. Shame on the AFL for this anti-fan cash grab and blatant plagiarism. And shame on the OP for being up at 7:30 in the morning thinking about this game 12 hours in advance (although we all know which team really caused him another sleepless night).

I'm not sure either team matches up well in defence against the other but I'm tipping Crows @ home with their small forwards to take care of business and hopefully catch me up a tip. Time to find out if they're legit.

LOL. Maybe Gather round should be played in Geelong and play a few games at Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads and Torquay??

Stephen Colbert Thumbs Up GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Has the potential to be an actual good game 'o footy to watch.

Ranky and the Racist are double teaming beautifully for the Crers, with Clubber McKay getting off (more paper bags passing hands) he's sure to bring Carltank down to make it an even contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up, from now on, I am boycotting (not posting) in any Bay Carlton gameday thread created by Pixel Tyres out of principal. See you all after the game and the Blue Flaggers snag another 4 points. No melts from me tonight zackah !
I can change the owner of the thread with a flick of my hand, let me know.

Edit done, good on ya carltonchelsea

Nah its okay. I honestly think we are going to lose tonight, so I was trying to hedge my bets.

Will post here (hopefully not too melty though)
Ok it's back to TyreBoyz

What a great concept for an isolated city like Adelaide.
Watch for Jordan Dawson to dominate and Jack Silvagni to commit multiple clangers.

Get your big girl undies on Patricia.

These are exactly the type of games, against piss ant far inferior opposition that Carlton have crapped the bed against, ever since Ratts was coaching us.

There is something about the Nuffies at Barell Town that always seem to drag us down to their unwashed levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back