Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Remove this Banner Ad

List of teams going into finals on the back of a loss:

Aints
Swines
Bloosers

Great Unwashed the form team of the bottom half of the 8

He’s been melting all day 🤷‍♂️
anigif_sub-buzz-418-1681922303-3.gif

Look I'm in the "Toby Greene needs a good whack" club, but Weitering gouging him was a dog act. Shit bloke.

Suck s**t :)
You are slow as usual but that's not a surprise. I already posted hours before this match started that I'd rather we finished 9th than 8th, because then my club might finally change the assistant coaching structure. Your team's crappy final round performance pleases me, for multiple reasons. :)

Dogs GONE.
Saints about to lose a home final if the margin keeps going up.

That's what you get for relying on Carlton not to * things up, spankers!
Embarrassing for the AFL when decent sides like Footscray and Geelong miss the finals and absolute phoneys like Carlton and Sydney sneak in. I know 5-8 have almost no chance, but the broken draw is delivering some clown-world football teams undeserved finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh far more angry/upset about the Aussie Boomers than Carlton

* u Josh Giddey you mentally weak sissy. Probably cost us a medal at the WC .You can't make a freaking clutch time FT you spineless turkey?? Boo. Get

But I am absolutely thrilled and delighted the Dogs season and finals hopes are over

Cop that you Westen Suburbs povo trash !

Big Jack was right. Bulldogs are a tragic club with a tragic history

images

All Carlton needed from this game is for Charlie to get the Coleman and we got that !

Embarrassing for the AFL when decent sides like Footscray and Geelong miss the finals and absolute phoneys like Carlton and Sydney sneak in. I know 5-8 have almost no chance, but the broken draw is delivering some clown-world football teams undeserved finals.

Aww suck it up you fruitcake

Any team that wins 9 in a row deserves to play finals ya galoot

Aww suck it up you fruitcake

Any team that wins 9 in a row deserves to play finals ya galoot

Nice melt, not even the lowly Saints get excited for such a short streak.

Sound a bit scared tbh

Yeah you do. No Weitering and your form has vanished like a Hawthorn supporters father. Sydney licking their AFL assisted chops. I hope you beat them, I'd love us to get you in a Prelim somehow, but lets be honest, you're in this years finals for a good time, not a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back