Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice melt, not even the lowly Saints get excited for such a short streak.

Yeah you do. No Weitering and your form has vanished like a Hawthorn supporters father. Sydney licking their AFL assisted chops. I hope you beat them, I'd love us to get you in a Prelim somehow, but lets be honest, you're in this years finals for a good time, not a long time.
We had 0 to play for today and GWS had everything to play for

Swans had home final to play for. Demons had 0 to play for. Swans still lost. We will beat them easily

Bulldogs gonna have a

200.gif

We had 0 to play for today and GWS had everything to play for

Swans had home final to play for. Demons had 0 to play for. Swans still lost. We will beat them easily
You had honour to play for. Rate yourself.

Sydney are a crap side that plays non-football on small grounds, you better hope you don't get drawn for Docklands or they'll end you.

You have enough class to beat them at the G, thats fair.

You had honour to play for. Rate yourself.

Sydney are a crap side that plays non-football on small grounds, you better hope you don't get drawn for Docklands or they'll end you.

You have enough class to beat them at the G, thats fair.

It's possible we lose to the Swans, i can accept that, I am just bloody grateful that club greats like Cripps and Doc are playing finals for the first time in their careers. They have done it hard

It's possible we lose to the Swans, i can accept that, I am just bloody grateful that club greats like Cripps and Doc are playing finals for the first time in their careers. They have done it hard
Is this Cripps first final? Bloody hell. I love him, all trolling aside he's a cracking bloke and a footballer I admire.

Alright one win and then GTFO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back