Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey craegus

Given your intention to model this league after the big 4 US leagues, do you have any draft guidelines for league, manufacturer and sponsor logos?

Or can I let my imagination run wild?

Still ironing out the final details, basic design rules as per most competitions will apply (logos and numbers in usual places, open to any manufacturer), but rules in regards to all other guernsey elements and options (e.g. colour rules, additional numbers) are still TBD.

Still ironing out the final details, basic design rules as per most competitions will apply (logos and numbers in usual places, open to any manufacturer), but rules in regards to all other guernsey elements and options (e.g. colour rules, additional numbers) are still TBD.

So i'm expecting Coloured home and white away, but not the league logo on the collar and player names?

You may be fairly close to the current plan.

Rough uniform guide concept sketchup

zFmEPgF.png

Rough uniform guide concept sketchup

zFmEPgF.png
Yeah I like that. Us/Canadian flag could be based on where the team is and then the state flag. So have US/Canadian Flag on left shoulder and state flag on right shoulder.

Yeah I like that. Us/Canadian flag could be based on where the team is and then the state flag. So have US/Canadian Flag on left shoulder and state flag on right shoulder.

I can confirm that flags will not be featured on the shoulders unless it is part of an individual teams design. National flags somewhere on the guernseys are under consideration, state flags are not.

I would like to join this, but school and time say otherwise, Idk if theirs spots I may consider, I'm already doing 2 other comps so I will see o_O

Codym2723, there are still plenty of spots available and there will be plenty of time before designs are due, so consider bidding as you will not have to submit anything for a couple of months.

I can confirm that flags will not be featured on the shoulders unless it is part of an individual teams design. National flags somewhere on the guernseys are under consideration, state flags are not.

Codym2723, there are still plenty of spots available and there will be plenty of time before designs are due, so consider bidding as you will not have to submit anything for a couple of months.
ok mate, ill join. Ill just think of a team and submit the enrollment form

ok mate, ill join. Ill just think of a team and submit the enrollment form
craegus
Requested Conference: (Eliitti or Oppilas)

1st Bid
Team Name: Houston Lions
Nickname: nets
Reasons your bid should be selected: tba

2nd Bid
Team Name: Miami Millionaires
Nickname: dollarz
Reasons your bid should be selected: cause im loaded with cash

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craegus
Requested Conference: (Eliitti or Oppilas)

1st Bid
Team Name: Houston Hornets
Nickname: nets
Reasons your bid should be selected: tba

2nd Bid
Team Name: Miami Millionaires
Nickname: dollarz
Reasons your bid should be selected: cause im loaded with cash

I would recommend that you rename the First bid, there is already a Hornets bid.

Do you think you can show where these are base on a map too craegus? Thatd be helpful for those of us (like myself) who arent well versed in American geography

I could and it will be shown once all teams are locked in, but at this stage it may give up a few of the teams that have been selected or may not be accurate as some teams may still move and that would change the boundaries.

A simple breakdown would have each division in these basic regions:

Pacific: Western USA/Canada
Lakes: Around the Great Lakes area of USA/Canada
East Coast: Exactly what it says
Sun Belt: Southern half of the USA

I should also note that not all teams may 100% fit the Division name, but the majority of teams in that division will.

I could and it will be shown once all teams are locked in, but at this stage it may give up a few of the teams that have been selected or may not be accurate as some teams may still move and that would change the boundaries.

A simple breakdown would have each division in these basic regions:

Pacific: Western USA/Canada
Lakes: Around the Great Lakes area of USA/Canada
East Coast: Exactly what it says
Sun Belt: Southern half of the USA

I should also note that not all teams may 100% fit the Division name, but the majority of teams in that division will.
I was referring to the divisions without teams, as obviously some are subject to change.
So for an example, if I were to get my Cincinnati team, would it be in the Lakes division, or Pacific?

This will be pretty consistent with the big 4 US sports then :D

There are lots of teams in divisions that don't really match geographically

Yeah it has been quite tricky getting some working together, or just trying to work out which should be with which. Sadly with the way things are playing out there are going to be a few really closely located divisions and then a couple of really widespread ones.

Yeah it has been quite tricky getting some working together, or just trying to work out which should be with which. Sadly with the way things are playing out there are going to be a few really closely located divisions and then a couple of really widespread ones.

Again, just like the big 4 US sports. The way the population of the US is concentrated doesn't allow for an easy geographical carve up

I was referring to the divisions without teams, as obviously some are subject to change.
So for an example, if I were to get my Cincinnati team, would it be in the Lakes division, or Pacific?

Currently all teams are geographically located with similarly geographically located teams if that helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back