Can Port Adelaide Win The 2014 Flag From 5th?

Can Poort go all the way from 5th?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sensible answer: Ross Lyon LOL

Bay 13 answer: Dude, your coach is Ross Lyon

Cocky Freo supporters already assuming they'll win tomorrow.:oops:

We all know what happened last time they did that.

866061-dab6d878-0f46-11e4-ae81-95568c4ed36e.jpg

When do you think the next Poort premiership will be?
Within the next 3 years if we don't win a premiership I would expect most supporters to see we failed at an opportunity. Same with we want 2 in the next 5 years.

Cocky Freo supporters already assuming they'll win tomorrow.:oops:

The last time we did that, against Brisbane, we won.

Well done to you for spotting the point of the thread though. It seems to have escaped all but one Port poster so far.

866061-dab6d878-0f46-11e4-ae81-95568c4ed36e.jpg
Haha look at the clueless Saints player.

"Hey, the scoreboard's broken. Why are our points higher than our opponent? That doesn't happen"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasted thread Port will finish 4th so not worth the debate
I hope you're not relying on that result to win the tipping comp.

I hope you're not relying on that result to win the tipping comp.
Actually do need an upset this week as 1 behind the leader and honestly not really many options for one this week, there are only 3 possible upsets Port, Gold Coast and GWS. Gold Coast have been questionable since Ablett went down and can't see that changing, GWS failed to get over a Collingwood team that had no bench and was already missing a number of key players before the game started so no, which leaves me with Port, a team which likes to run the ball through space and there is plenty of that at Subiaco so my only real option to get a tie for 1st and a cut of the money

OP supports wharfie time, whose highlights include that majestic elimination finals win man what an epic that was for freo good times were had ....

I still watch football when my team's not winning, well I assume I do. It's been so long I can't really remember what I was doing 7 years ago. Anyhoo maybe you Poort flogs could learn to stick around a bit longer so the bay covers don't come back when you start your slide :rolleyes:

cats making up the numbers this year bra, everybody knows it but cats fans enjoy when the realisation hits

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Port Adelaide Win The 2014 Flag From 5th?

Back