Can Sydney keep Warner and avoid more trade bans?

Can Sydney keep Warner and not cop a whack from the AFL?

• Lol No

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am more worried about being Dawson-ed again and if Warner decides to leave we get shafted at the trade table because of the threat of the PSD.
You need to trade Heeney and Gulden to WC this year then so they rise up the ladder and take their threat of the PSD out of play

Need to give the other 17 clubs a chance. Having the swans win the next 8 flags isn't good for the comp.

The balls on these Swans fans... to whinge about being done over by the AFL :rolleyes:

This is a joke, right?

Talk about people living in alternate realities and spreading "fake news"

Including this season, the mollycoddled Swans have made the finals 19 times in 22 years.

It's probably written in the AFL's tv contract with Channel 7 that we can't have them finishing down the ladder with a half empty SCG. Friday night footy with Swans vs Pies/Blues/Bombers/Cats/Tigers is one of Channel 7's golden geese in the TV ratings.

I look forward to the day when the AFL removes all the recruiting concessions, ambassador payments, salary cap swindles, special handouts, favours, inside info, and just makes it a level playing field with the same rules & opportunities for every club.

It's a dream I have... Probably never happen... The AFL is all about money & maximising their revenue

But I'm allowed to dream.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The balls on these Swans fans... to whinge about done over by the AFL :rolleyes:

This is a joke, right?

Including this season, the mollycoddled Swans have made the finals 19 times in 22 years.

It's probably written in the AFL's tv contract with Channel 7 that we can't have them finishing down the ladder with a half empty SCG. Friday night footy with Swans vs Pies/Blues/Bombers/Cats/Tigers is one of Channel 7's golden geese in the TV ratings.

I look forward to the day when the AFL removes all the recruiting concessions, special handouts and favours and just makes it a level playing field with same rules for every club.

It's a dream I have... Probably never happen... The AFL is all about money... But I'm allowed to dream.

We havent won anything...?

Meanwhile you had a 3 peat just a decade ago i dont see the comparison.

The balls on these Swans fans... to whinge about done over by the AFL :rolleyes:

This is a joke, right?

I look forward to the day when the AFL removes all the recruiting concessions, special handouts and favours and just makes it a level playing field with same rules for every club.

It's a dream I have... Probably never happen... The AFL is all about money... But I'm allowed to dream.
I say again. I'd be happy for the AFL to fund the Northern Academies to develop football in the Northern States and have an open draft. And....the father/son and NGA to also go and the AFL to reimburse the Swans the minimum $1mill pa that the club has been funding for their Academy. How much have the other clubs been funding for their father/son free hits?

Would like the equivalent of all the pokies sub leased to Carlton players, the cashies provided by the coteries at Catville (and ‘jobs’ at Cotton On), Blues and Pies, media deals etc. The sooner the ATO runs its tape measure over all the Clubs the better.

Back