Can the bombers still make the 8 in 2010?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes 50/50 we set ourselves playing the 'elite' teams and will push them st.kilda styles (last year im sure you would remember)

just like they set themselves for anzac day in the game that would define their season?

please, they have 1 win against the hapless hawks and all of a sudden a game v geel is a 50/50 contest and they can win 11 of 16 and make the finals? they are still ordinary, will be lucky to win 6 of that list of 16 and will finish bottom 5 where they belong in the pecking order

Chance? Yes; Likelihood - Not likely

A loss to Port on Saturday will pretty much rule finals out.

Rather easy task.

Port Adelaide

Mmmm, what with the 1-11 record against Port over the past decade and going in undermanned on the weekend, I can see how you'd think it's a laydown misere.

Outsiders at best.

I would consider us a good chance for 2011 but unless we beat Port and upstage one of the WBD and Saints in the next month then I think our chance has passed us by.
On the remaining draw, I see us winning 11 of the 16. It'll be close.
Too optimistic.

My odds
7th or above - 10%
8th - 20 %
9th-12th - 40%
13th-14th- 20%
15th - 10%
16th - 0% Richmond are beyond backable for last.

you did watch us round 1 right?
delusions of a magnificent newbie? umm okaaaaaaay then . :rolleyes:
Possibly Geelong's 2nd worst performance in three/four years (after their one and only shocking loss in 2008 to Collingwood).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No

They're not better than 8 other sides. They will be in the cellar with Richmond, West Coast, North Melbourne, Melbourne ( yes they will fall away ), my mob and Adelaide I'm guessing.

I think they're the 7 worst sides this year. Everyone else is a legitimite finals contender and one will miss out

All the Essendon flogs who think they can make it go and back them at $7.50 to make the 8.

I prefer the $1.08 that they will miss. At least it will help top up a couple of multi bets. They will be 4 -8 after 12 rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the bombers still make the 8 in 2010?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back