Can we now drop Sinclair?? (+ general forward line discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a good stable of developing small forwards, they were just either passengers today or in the magoos.

Sinclair aside, a mosquito fleet of Elliott, Fasolo, Mooney and Kennedy is nothing to sneeze about. Let alone Didak and Krakouer.

Elliot, Fas and Didak arent crumbers so start by rulling them out

Sinclair - Has the defensive side of his games but not offensive (at least he has leg speed)
Krakouer - Has brilliant goal sense but is just a step slower than we need him to be (probably our only option still)
Mooney - Has leg speed but no general awareness

And kennedy I actually dont know a lot about but if anyone could tell me if he's that type... I know who I'd be putting in next week (as I know he'd try his guts out and has leg speed)

I like his one percenters but too many weeks in a row now he hasnt even been doing his tackles and pressure acts.
Fasolo is in my sights too.....he should be dropped or at least start sub.
He has played around thirty games and he hasn't done anything in any of them. Never named best, never kicked a big bag and his highest overall possessions in any game is 15.

Needs to lift his tackles but the defensive pressure is still there.

It's really not. You need to let go. He has been less than useless this year. It's not like the ball isn't coming out of that forward line easily anyway.

I'd rather have no pressure in that forward line but have dangerous scoring options, than what we currently have which is no forward pressure and only 2 scoring options.

It's really not. You need to let go. He has been less than useless this year. It's not like the ball isn't coming out of that forward line easily anyway.

I'd rather have no pressure in that forward line but have dangerous scoring options, than what we currently have which is no forward pressure and only 2 scoring options.

It was, but I'll wait for the pressure acts to come out (which he was 4th for in the team last week) to confirm.

We have multiple small scoring options in Dwyer, Elliott and Fasolo and they did nothing or didn't take easy opportunities that came to them. Their job is primarily to kick goals and they contributed zilch.

The whole forwardline is a shambles, not just Sinclair who at least seems to be doing the job that he was in the side for.

It was, but I'll wait for the pressure acts to come out (which he was 4th for in the team last week) to confirm.

We have multiple small scoring options in Dwyer, Elliott and Fasolo and they did nothing or didn't take easy opportunities that came to them. Their job is primarily to kick goals and they contributed zilch.

The whole forwardline is a shambles, not just Sinclair who at least seems to be doing the job that he was in the side for.
I reckon we should rearrange our whole forward line set up, excluding Cloke and Elliot (and Lynch but he is barely seen in the forward line). Give Paine a chance, he has been kicking many in the 2nds. Get in Krakouer, Didak and probs put Daisy in the forward line when Ball,Beams etc come back. Cause Daisy's been doing nothing in the midfield

I think Sinclair has to go too. I think Bucks is realising that too. Offers too little sadly. Just not threatening enough week after week.

Sinclair, Macaffer and Fasolo IMO are just not cutting the mustard, asking to be dropped.

It must happen to TBH, set an example

Toovey - LTI list

Mooney in for sinclair.

Mooney provides better pressure whilst is already far more dangerous and his potential is 5 times higher

Sinclair's defensive pressure doesn't make up for his lack of ability to be any threat in the forward line. So, I think it's time for him to go.

Fasolo was also crap today, and why Sack was the sub instead of him astounds me! Fas needs to understand that he's so far from being a superstar it isn't funny, and he needs to work hard and earn his spot. I saw him on several occasions today just plodding along behind his opponent and letting the rest of the team down by creating an opening for Essendon to break through because he wasn't putting on any pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair is a symptom of the problem that's letting the team down. I love buck's, but his trying to get the team playing out this aggressive, high scoring game plan when we've so many player's that just don't score.
"oh but he plays a role, he can tackle"
oh come off it. If we're gonna start talking about things like roles, why are we not using taggers? why are we not playing high pressure, ross-lyon style rolling maul footy? If we're gonna play so many "defensive" players that don't score, thats what we've gotta go with. If not, bring forth the krak-in, and call didak back.

we need goals!! Who cares if the ball stays in our 50 for a little longer, i'd rather we kick a goal every time we go in. Let the defenders and to a smaller degree, the midfielders do the defending, and let the forwards do the scoring. We've too many traffic cones and few weapons.

Why can't we play Thomas as the defensive forward until he gets his mojo back? Sinclair out. Fas or Seeds out. Didak and Krak in. Thomas to the forward line permanently. He has the pace to play the pressure game yet he's good over head and isn't a compete idiot with ball in hand. Sinclair is a terrible footballer. And Russell!! I have no words.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we now drop Sinclair?? (+ general forward line discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back