Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be raining heavy and possible thunderstorm for the port game compared to mostly sunny for the giants game, Josh Kelly it is.
How does Rocky go in the wet thought...pigs and mud? *Checks Rocky's tackle stats - unimpressed...checks mark stats - undecided*

With Cogs out, could Kelly spend more time up forward?

I'm back on Kelly - Kern may pull Rocky to the forward line to boost their scoring

Locked...but I've got the key handy

How does Rocky go in the wet thought...pigs and mud? *Checks Rocky's tackle stats - unimpressed...checks mark stats - undecided*

With Cogs out, could Kelly spend more time up forward?
As far as I know cogs and kelly are pure mids and cogs was only playing there because of his finger although he does rest their occasionaly. I think someone like taranto goes forward before kelly does.

I'm back on Kelly - Kern may pull Rocky to the forward line to boost their scoring

Locked...but I've got the key handy
I'm thinking this too. But I never get my rocky predictions right. Bringing in boak this week for heeney but I think I'll go J Kelly for the C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Risky move!

Averaging 111 with a 39 in that.

Playing Carlton who are hopeless, cogs out which means he will play a bigger midfield role.

Two weeks off so hopefully he is fresh.

Anyway with my shit season I need to play the POD game from here. Rocky is too vanilla.

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back