Carlcheat vs. Essencheat

Who will go down as the biggest cheaters in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the worst cheaters?

1. Carlcheat: cap rorting.
2. Essencheat: cap rorting and doping.

I submit that Essendope are the worst cheaters because at least Carlton owned up to everything when they got busted, Essencheat continue to lie to protect their own arse.

1. Missing letters.
2. Self-funded internal reviews.

Surely Essendope will now go down as the biggest cheaters in the AFL. :thumbsu:

gal-land-wbESShirdevrob2-620x414.jpg
Who are the worst cheaters?

1. Carlcheat: cap rorting.
2. Essencheat: cap rorting and doping.

I submit that Essendope are the worst cheaters because at least Carlton owned up to everything when they got busted, Essencheat continue to lie to protect their own arse.

1. Missing letters.
2. Self-funded internal reviews.

Surely Essendope will now go down as the biggest cheaters in the AFL. :thumbsu:

gal-land-wbESShirdevrob2-620x414.jpg
Adelaide Football Slub.

........?.......

Good thread, I will take the lesser of two evils every time :thumbsu:
at least 1 premiership won by cheating
dudd as captain
criminal presidents like elliot,pratt and harris
stealing players from interstate in an effort to 'win' premieships
3 wooden spoons since 2001
no premierships since 1995
salary cap rorting
women sexually abused by player

I didn't think they had it in them but it looks like Essendon have managed to out-cheat Carlton.
This is akin to becoming a bigger drug dealer than Pablo Escobar, a more notorious gangster than Al Capone, or a more famous murderer than Jack The Ripper.

Sometimes the sheer scale of organized crime makes you sit back and wonder "how the hell did they get away with this for so long?" and in fact you could argue that making Carlton look second-rate at anything (even if it is cheating) deserves to be rewarded instead of punished.
Don't worry, I'm not about to label Hirdy a hero for exposing the AFL's illegal drug detection methods for the joke they are. However to cheat on such a grandiose scale and be confident of getting away with it suggests that Big Ears must be either a Genuis or a Imbecile... I still haven't decided which.

at least 1 premiership won by cheating = all esssendons are won from cheating
dudd as captain = jobe as captain lol
criminal presidents like elliot,pratt and harris = Evan's clan are the biggest blight on society
stealing players from interstate in an effort to 'win' premieships = Goddard et all
3 wooden spoons since 2001 = you use wooden spoons to mix your drugs
no premierships since 1995 = no legit premierships at all from your mob
salary cap rorting = you have yet to get busted and penalised for your hand at that as much as we have and you are the worst offenders
women sexually abused by player = hille get beaten up every week, always injured and had to leave the country for 2 weeks even

WHatever you are a hawthorn supporter, enough said macvib. no offense to other hawks supporters. :thumbsu:

I didn't think they had it in them but it looks like Essendon have managed to out-cheat Carlton.
This is akin to becoming a bigger drug dealer than Pablo Escobar, a more notorious gangster than Al Capone, or a more famous murderer than Jack The Ripper.

Sometimes the sheer scale of organized crime makes you sit back and wonder "how the hell did they get away with this for so long?" and in fact you could argue that making Carlton look second-rate at anything (even if it is cheating) deserves to be rewarded instead of punished.
Don't worry, I'm not about to label Hirdy a hero for exposing the AFL's illegal drug detection methods for the joke they are. However to cheat on such a grandiose scale and be confident of getting away with it suggests that Big Ears must be either a Genuis or a Imbecile... I still haven't decided which.

Nah, I recon Carlcheat still has them. Escobar or Jack didn't raise the white flag and bend over at the smallest bit of pressure. Essendone thought they could get of Scott free and have turned into the rich kid in the lock-up and crying for mummy when the heat is on. They aren't cut out to cheat, leave it to the career criminals.

WHatever you are a hawthorn supporter, enough said macvib. no offense to other hawks supporters. :thumbsu:
1 finals win 13+ years and 3 AFLl spoons ..
You still have a big mouth even tho you ha nothing too Bragg about lmao.
Barb , Jeanie monkey Pratt , wiggo and huge head billboard sticks ..
Carltfilth enough said :)

the term "we are coming" doesn’t imply a time frame.. it just the same as

"OHHH!!! we have a water crisis stop wasting water...psst our dam levels haven’t dropped below 50% for years and wont but we better warn you now for the eventuality"

And then to further piss you all off of this fact "can you smell what we are cooking" is just further nuts in your face as we slowly crawl out of the last 10 years of shitness.

Afterall, we could have a drug problem and sweep it under the rug with an injunction or deny it and do an internal review that comes up empty and excel our on field success .... id rather go the legit route thanks.

Salary cap routing (which you all have done) pales in comparison then putting drugs in the body for success, we would rather pay for better players as it is.

Cant say I remember any of your clubs slogans of the last 5 odd years, but its clear you fear ours ;P

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant say I remember any of your clubs slogans of the last 5 odd years, but its clear you fear ours ;P
Very good point.

Except "Whatever It Takes", but we all know why that is.

#SayNoToEssingcheat
#DirtyDons

Back