Game Day Purple Headed Warriors vs The % Boosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick tuggies! get a screenshot of the live ladder!!
Animated GIF

Woodside Purples very unlucky as they speed through extinction rebellion tigers

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Considering we have no forwards, midfielders or back line we're not going as bad as I thought we would.

I'm sure freo were 50 points up at this time when we played them at the g

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Carlton have 5 of them in recent history and haven't won a premiership for 29 years.

What will you be doing to celebrate Carlton's 30th anniversary next year.

You're not even in Sydney to support your team and my teams shit and I'm still here in Perth.

Considering we have no forwards, midfielders or back line we're not going as bad as I thought we would.

I'm sure freo were 50 points up at this time when we played them at the g
We feel bad. :(

They call him "special k" for a reason
He is worse than every forward in the ****ing history of Fremantle and that's bad

Yes, Carlton have 5 of them in recent history and haven't won a premiership for 29 years.

What will you be doing to celebrate Carlton's 30th anniversary next year.

You're not even in Sydney to support your team and my teams shit and I'm still here in Perth.

Nice Melt :)

images

Btw my elderly mother has been very ill this past week and I have had to stay there and take care of her (she has no one else to look after her 24/7, she has been vomiting many nights and she is not sick enough to stay at hospital apparently FML)

Anyhow hope you are enjoying the trip to Perf anyway.

Nice Melt :)

images

Btw my elderly mother has been very ill this past week and I have had to stay there and take care of her (she has no one else to look after her 24/7, she has been vomiting many nights and she is not sick enough to stay at hospital apparently FML)

Anyhow hope you are enjoying the trip to Perf anyway.

All the best for your mum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Purple Headed Warriors vs The % Boosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back