**** carlolton are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

If only all you Carlton flogs realise that. I thought mick malthouse was supposed to turn squibs into a hard player and Robinson into a composed skilful ball user

Seriously flog - your side is so shit you should apologiose to teh Bay for the win - despite playing aginst half a side ,

yawn, you blokes need to get over this injury excuse caper, it's pathetic.

If only all you Carlton flogs realise that. I thought mick malthouse was supposed to turn squibs into a hard player and Robinson into a composed skilful ball user

If only your Club realised you can't use a syringe in the guts to substitute for your shitness and butt soreness over being Carlton's bitches:thumbsu:

You have had your lucky win for the season - now pizz orf

ScreenShot162.jpg

Unlucky for you I am in no pain.

What is it like getting a spoon in your first year of football ? then having more spoons then flags ?
1 finals win and 3AFL spoon = your offended arse bleeding :)
Carlton supporters hurting ..
Happy days for everyone :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky for you I am in no pain.

What is it like getting a spoon in your first year of football ? then having more spoons then flags ?
Wiggo hiding like Blackflog ..
What's it's it like to watch your filthy cheating team carltcheats these days ??
1 finals win in 13+ years must hurt ?
I can see the pain in carltscum supporters these days :)
I love your hurt and pain . Big mouth carltfilth supporters suffer lmao.

If only your Club realised you can't use a syringe in the guts to substitute for your shitness and butt soreness over being Carlton's bitches:thumbsu:
Knew I would get an angry response from a Carlton flog called just a battler aka just a buthurt poster. Maybe you can do anger management with jarrod Waite. Essendon your bitches you say? Haha feels good looking at that 93 flag we cheated to stop cheaters from cheating.

Knew I would get an angry response from a Carlton flog called just a battler aka just a buthurt poster. Maybe you can do anger management with jarrod Waite. Essendon your bitches you say? Haha feels good looking at that 93 flag we cheated to stop cheaters from cheating.

20 years later only your filthy cum dump of a club are the one still cheating.

Prove that we are still cheating ? Only one club rapes women and then pays them hush money.

The truth is no one gives a shit about what you say or anyone from Essendon says-you are guilty drug cheats - pissing into the wind stuck in denial mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** carlolton are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back